Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharky Application for trusted Part 4
+1

Here's the reasons why I believe Sharky is ready to become staff, specifically trusted.

Has been active on forums with both welcoming new players and has at least 8 ban request submitted to help the community. (Having ban requests is not required when applying for staff)

He is active on the discord and I've seen him ping staff many times to alert us of problems on the server when no staff are online. Which is very helpful to help maintain the positive communication between users/donors and staff, along with helps to keep order in the community. 

Sharky has been very active on the server and is friendly to the players around him, he's even started using his mic on occasion to converse. 

You can see that he is determined as this is his 4th attempt at becoming staff. I see no issue with him having interests in playing on other servers or TTT as a viable reason to not allow Sharky an opportunity to become staff. Yes, there may be places he can improve but we all have areas to improve. 

Best of Luck to you Sharky, and I personally can't wait for you to join our team as Trusted.

Messages In This Thread
Sharky Application for trusted Part 4 - by Sharky - 01-29-2019, 08:22 PM
RE: Sharky Application for trusted Part 4 - by Old Man Voss - 01-29-2019, 10:08 PM