Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharky Application for trusted Part 4
Ingame Name: [Red]Sharky  / Sharky / LeftShark Plyco - 

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:4457298

Time Played:  Around 40320Min and 20 Hours ( 4 weeks 2 day 3Hours and 12 min)

When First Joined:  October 12, 2015. 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Available pretty much everyday / Due to having a baby  Im currently  on a gap year from Uni and have a alot of free time /  12pm -12am Mon to Frid / 8am -12am Sat to Sun

Rank Desired: Trusted. 

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I feel I can bring a lot of worth to this PropHunt server / Im on when staff numbers are at the minimum at night times and I wanna fill in the gap so that when new people are not enjoying the game (Due to hackers or Trolls) I can have the right tools to catch them and to make things more enjoyable.

Why do you want to help the community?:  I love this server to much and it actually helps me feel great to help new people

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
[i]https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Real-One-Staff-Application
[/i]
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication
[i]https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...the-charms[/i]

How did you find us?: Friend of a friend that was friends with another friend told me about this server :)

Other: 

Reasons I want to become Trusted is not for the title or to be power hungry
I want to be Trusted to help new people understand that im there to help and they can trust me to get the job done.
I also know I still got a few things to learn and I hope If i get the position I can be trained by the others

I know that some of the issues that might be brought up are gonna be about things Players have seen and Im currently laying myself some ground rules so that I can be more mature for this role.  

Thank you guys for taking your time : :) 

Edit : Ill take any criticism that is thrown at me. If there is any  ^_^. 

I also dont know if I waited a month or so I didnt get any Reapply date on my last one so Im hoping it doesnt seem Im being in a hurry / My last one was on the 26 / 12 / 18

Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Its going to be a 0 for me because you seem more interested in TTT and other things because mostly when im on and you just get on, you sometimes (mainly a lot) switch over to TTT or another server. You're still a good player and you know the rules and you also have improved.

You also have 725 hours in total
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-29-2019, 09:42 PM)Kasumi Wrote: Its going to be a 0 for me because you seem more interested in TTT and other things because mostly when im on and you just get on, you sometimes (mainly a lot) switch over to TTT or another server. You're still a good player and you know the rules and you also have improved.

In that case I’m worried for this mans health and sleep

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1

Here's the reasons why I believe Sharky is ready to become staff, specifically trusted.

Has been active on forums with both welcoming new players and has at least 8 ban request submitted to help the community. (Having ban requests is not required when applying for staff)

He is active on the discord and I've seen him ping staff many times to alert us of problems on the server when no staff are online. Which is very helpful to help maintain the positive communication between users/donors and staff, along with helps to keep order in the community. 

Sharky has been very active on the server and is friendly to the players around him, he's even started using his mic on occasion to converse. 

You can see that he is determined as this is his 4th attempt at becoming staff. I see no issue with him having interests in playing on other servers or TTT as a viable reason to not allow Sharky an opportunity to become staff. Yes, there may be places he can improve but we all have areas to improve. 

Best of Luck to you Sharky, and I personally can't wait for you to join our team as Trusted.
I understand I spend most my time in TTT I just want to be active on both and to get to know everyone from Players to staff :) 

For the other servers such as Deathrun I tend to help a few players with how to play and offer them a option to come to Prophunt or TTT :) 

I know I switch alot and I still always keep up with things on Prophunt

I do apologies If I keep switching when u or other staff come on I didnt mean to favourite other servers

at the end of the day Ill be on Prophunt 24 / 7

(01-29-2019, 10:08 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote: +1

Here's the reasons why I believe Sharky is ready to become staff, specifically trusted.

Has been active on forums with both welcoming new players and has at least 8 ban request submitted to help the community. (Having ban requests is not required when applying for staff)

He is active on the discord and I've seen him ping staff many times to alert us of problems on the server when no staff are online. Which is very helpful to help maintain the positive communication between users/donors and staff, along with helps to keep order in the community. 

Sharky has been very active on the server and is friendly to the players around him, he's even started using his mic on occasion to converse. 

You can see that he is determined as this is his 4th attempt at becoming staff. I see no issue with him having interests in playing on other servers or TTT as a viable reason to not allow Sharky an opportunity to become staff. Yes, there may be places he can improve but we all have areas to improve. 

Best of Luck to you Sharky, and I personally can't wait for you to join our team as Trusted.

Thank u Voss for your Feed back  :)  cheers and See u on the prop Field
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
You're active on TTT, but I see you on PH all the time too. You've definitely improved from your last app and not many nonstaff do ban requests now. I'm gonna give a +1, I think you've earned it now.
(01-29-2019, 11:50 PM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: You're active on TTT, but I see you on PH all the time too. You've definitely improved from your last app and not many nonstaff do ban requests now. I'm gonna give a +1, I think you've earned it now.

Thanks Yeezy  Rolleyes
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
+1

I may not pop onto PH as much as I used to, but I've played with Sharky enough to know he has the attitude that a staff member absolutely requires.

Not to mention when I am on PH, he's good with micspammers, trolls, and the like.

Other than that, Kasumi has said everything I would've said.

Good luck.
(01-30-2019, 12:12 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: +1

I may not pop onto PH as much as I used to, but I've played with Sharky enough to know he has the attitude that a staff member absolutely requires.

Not to mention when I am on PH, he's good with micspammers, trolls, and the like.

Other than that, Kasumi has said everything I would've said.

Good luck.

Thank u Laced  :)
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
Im going to change my answer to a +1 because you are helpful on the server. You help out on the server and on the forums by making ban requests and by pinging on-call staff in the discord. I believe you can balance out all the servers you play on and not instantly hop to a different server (sometimes in desperate times). Good luck my guy :D
[Image: giphy.gif]