Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharky Application for trusted Part 4
Ever since you went undercover to deal with a couple of troublemakers, many eyes have been on you. We have made it clear that you are not to do something like that ever again for your own safety as your account got temporarily hacked. When your account was recovered I admired that you wanted to help the server.

You have gotten more active with ban requests and helping out throughout the server, all the ask is that you do not overstretch yourself over the several communities in Dink's that you are a part of and become overwhelmed and wiped out. Stay cool around here and I believe you will not have any problems. +1 from me.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Messages In This Thread
Sharky Application for trusted Part 4 - by Sharky - 01-29-2019, 08:22 PM
RE: Sharky Application for trusted Part 4 - by TheUltraFish - 01-30-2019, 02:53 PM