The Entire Soviet Union's Unban Request
hackerman #04 has to say a couple things:

-llaced xanman has a sexy voice subscribed
-spectator POV can be fucked because there’s a lot of factors that goes into spectating (ping framerate etc) but the way you described the situation vs the video laced has are two completely different stories.
-your crosshair placement is horrible for what your doing. your staring at the ground until you can see someone via wallhacks and they you instantly perk up and lock on and shoot. fishy.
-your locking onto people
-why does your mouse move all the way down when shooting? I too control recoil using the same method, but the way you’re doing it looks really robotic
-during the bullshite shot, you never even touch his head. you snap to point near him, shoot, and then move your mouse down so it goes below his body and then you land on the tree...
-the second bullshite shot provides no-recoil I think. I know the bullshite has a faux recoil to it, where it shoots up and then comes back down, but your screen literally doesn’t fucking move at all on the second shot. (w/ the bullshite)
-you see the way your screen jitters when you kill that first person with your double barrel? if you don’t see it slow it down to .25 that’s evidence of nospread. cheats trick the game into circling around a shit ton of times in a millisecond to force the spread of bullets into the center.

I always knew you were aimbotting cause your snapping is really obvious and you literally travel miles across your screen via snaps, but somehow at the same time you were really bad. idk, -1 for an unban, get a better cheat like fozzy and try again next time
that last line is a joke please don’t end me

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Entire Soviet Union's Unban Request - by rue / quiet - 02-03-2019, 03:20 AM