The Entire Soviet Union's Unban Request
Ingame Name: The Entire Soviet Nation

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97566910

Who Banned You: Laced Xanax

Reason For Ban: "Nice Aimbot"

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: Here's What happened (from my POV): The round started and I was chosen to be a traitor. I buy armor and a silenced pistol and I go on my way. I notice Xanax is AFK and I hit a couple shots on him and he returns. looking around at who shot him. Being at close-mid range I take another shot and kill him, leaving the body as i search for my next victim. I notice

a inno behind two trees in a corner and when nobodys looking, I kill him with my double barrel from the side. I then buy a disguiser, and an awp and kill another person. I then kill salsa wit the bullshite (body shot), then with my last remaining T buddy, I kill another two people, Eat one of the bodies, And my T buddy dies from Korona (sorry if I spelled your name wrong). As Korona is inspecting the body I come up from behind and blast her with the double barrel, ending the round.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):

Other: I feel like this ban was hastily made and that the evidence will prove that I am innocent. I take this situation very seriously and I feel as if the ban should have had more review/another staff member look at the evidence. Every kill I made I used my own skill and Being at close range were all very easy to
Your SteamID is STEAM_0:0:97566910 btw

Also can I ask why you're banned on the prop hunt server for hacking?  Seems kinda suspicious that you got banned there last month, and now you're banned here for hacking.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
i was witness to the ban and the aim bot and from what ive seen after every shot you snap to peoples heads and i know @Laced Xanax has video of said snaping  -1
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(02-03-2019, 12:41 AM)Avi Wrote: Your SteamID is STEAM_0:0:97566910 btw

Also can I ask why you're banned on the prop hunt server for hacking?  Seems kinda suspicious that you got banned there last month, and now you're banned here for hacking.

Which reminds me to dispute that ban.. I didn’t even realize I was banned.
Hi!

I've edited this post to contain my YouTube video showcasing your aimbot and am also attaching a Dropbox link with a demo file in it.

Dropbox link

Also, can you please explain this ban, and this one as well?

edit: 0:49 is where the video really starts.
hackerman #04 has to say a couple things:

-llaced xanman has a sexy voice subscribed
-spectator POV can be fucked because there’s a lot of factors that goes into spectating (ping framerate etc) but the way you described the situation vs the video laced has are two completely different stories.
-your crosshair placement is horrible for what your doing. your staring at the ground until you can see someone via wallhacks and they you instantly perk up and lock on and shoot. fishy.
-your locking onto people
-why does your mouse move all the way down when shooting? I too control recoil using the same method, but the way you’re doing it looks really robotic
-during the bullshite shot, you never even touch his head. you snap to point near him, shoot, and then move your mouse down so it goes below his body and then you land on the tree...
-the second bullshite shot provides no-recoil I think. I know the bullshite has a faux recoil to it, where it shoots up and then comes back down, but your screen literally doesn’t fucking move at all on the second shot. (w/ the bullshite)
-you see the way your screen jitters when you kill that first person with your double barrel? if you don’t see it slow it down to .25 that’s evidence of nospread. cheats trick the game into circling around a shit ton of times in a millisecond to force the spread of bullets into the center.

I always knew you were aimbotting cause your snapping is really obvious and you literally travel miles across your screen via snaps, but somehow at the same time you were really bad. idk, -1 for an unban, get a better cheat like fozzy and try again next time
that last line is a joke please don’t end me
(02-03-2019, 03:20 AM)rue / quiet Wrote: llaced xanman has a sexy voice subscribed

thank

pls subsrcip for more funi hakor content

Join the discord whenever I'm in a channel if you wanna hear more of me tho
i actually might, not to get too offtopic but I just watched the video where the guy calls hash a valedictorian of being an n word and fucking cried lmao i didn’t even know CS was still like that let alone alive after the F2P update

(02-03-2019, 03:24 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(02-03-2019, 03:20 AM)rue / quiet Wrote: llaced xanman has a sexy voice subscribed

thank

pls subsrcip for more funi hakor content

Join the discord whenever I'm in a channel if you wanna hear more of me tho
Well, you can say you don’t hack. But the problem is that there have been multiple instances where there are people who only hack on their T rounds because they can just blast into people. He has video that looks odd and I’m gonna have to go -1 but man. I really love tacos.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Obvious hack thread closed