Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dinkleberg's TTT - Spectator Simulator
Hey everyone. I just wanted to bring this forward to the forums and kinda make it official, again... Alrighty, here I go. 

So, I, and many other people on the server, really don't like sitting in spectator waiting sometimes up to 8 - 11 minutes on a round to be completed. Trouble in Terrorist Town, in my personal opinion, isn't supposed to be a really long and drawn out game. There are certain aspects of it that DOES take time, however sitting in the corner of a map camping regardless of if you're inno or traitor, isn't fun for anyone. 
I propose that we shorten the total length of the round. The current full length is up to somewhere between 10 - 12 minutes. Heck if I know the actual time. BUT this is ungodly long when we're talking about TTT. I think rounds should be much, much shorter. ( I'm not the best at like figuring out what others like so, if you'd like please like comment below what your opinion is and how long you think rounds should last. ) 
I don't want rounds to be lightning rounds constantly, but as they are currently TTT is a spectator simulator for most people and that's just boring for everyone. 

For reference, other very successful and popular TTT servers, whom shall remain nameless, have very, very short rounds. We're talking anywhere from 3-5 minutes long. That's a HUGE difference. 

But uh, yeah. Let's see how much attention this thread gets. I want a change and I know a lot of other people do as well so, let's do something about it!

Messages In This Thread
Dinkleberg's TTT - Spectator Simulator - by Noire ♜ - 02-07-2019, 05:50 PM