"waste of your time." unban request.
Well, actually the server was lagging really bad as soon as the round started, and then when "i kill people" killed me it stopped. A couple seconds later you guys kicked me. Before you kicked me the server stopped lagging. Plus, banning someone for DDOSing because "oh as soon as I kicked them it stopped" is very flawed logic, considering there were alot of guest, and they could be waiting for the perfect moment. Unless you silently kicked them, the entire server can see, and whoever is DDOSing can just stop it and pin it on the person kicked.
(02-10-2019, 03:39 PM)Eternal Wrote:
(02-10-2019, 03:32 PM)waste of your time. Wrote: Ingame Name: waste of your time.

SteamID: 

Who Banned You: reed1103.

Reason For Ban: "DDOS"

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: All I did was join the server (along w/ 3 other people) and then get killed, and then get banned.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No.

Other: No other comments.
I find it a bit odd, that you were found with friends who were trolling. Suddenly when your "Friends" left the server began to be DDosed. It's only logical if it were you. In addition, when you left the server began to be neutral.

I was friends with nobody on the server. I made a comment about "I wanna fuck James charles' ass" name and went on with my day.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "waste of your time." unban request. - by Avi - 02-10-2019, 03:40 PM
RE: "waste of your time." unban request. - by waste of your time. - 02-10-2019, 04:18 PM
RE: "waste of your time." unban request. - by Avi - 02-10-2019, 05:11 PM