"waste of your time." unban request.
Ingame Name: waste of your time.

SteamID: 

Who Banned You: reed1103.

Reason For Ban: "DDOS"

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: All I did was join the server (along w/ 3 other people) and then get killed, and then get banned.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No.

Other: No other comments.
Right after you joined the server, the server started to shit itself.
Reed said he thought it was you causing this, so I told him to test it out and just kick you.
The moment he kicked you the server went back to normal

Here's your steam ID btw: STEAM_0:1:471206946
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
(02-10-2019, 03:32 PM)waste of your time. Wrote: Ingame Name: waste of your time.

SteamID: 

Reason for Mods to Unban: All I did was join the server (along w/ 3 other people) and then get killed, and then get banned.

I find it a bit odd, that you were found with friends who were trolling. Suddenly when your "Friends" left the server began to be DDosed. It's only logical if it were you. In addition, when you left the server began to be neutral.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
The server was lagging a shit ton (probably a ddos), I kick you, because your profile looked suspicious and the lag started soon after you joined, and when I kicked you, the lag stopped. I assumed that you were ddosing the server, so I banned you.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Your SteamID is STEAM_0:1:471206946 btw
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Hey I was just walking around the forums and found this steam ID,STEAM_0:1:471206946 I think it belongs to you. Anyway, have a great day!

EDIT: Wtf I literally typed this where there were no replies and then all of a sudden there’s 563 replies about your steam ID. My bad, I’ll be on my way now.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
Well, I dunno about what happened.. but these are serious allegations. Let's go to the scene of the crime with our news responder @Gabe

Gabe.
Well, actually the server was lagging really bad as soon as the round started, and then when "i kill people" killed me it stopped. A couple seconds later you guys kicked me. Before you kicked me the server stopped lagging. Plus, banning someone for DDOSing because "oh as soon as I kicked them it stopped" is very flawed logic, considering there were alot of guest, and they could be waiting for the perfect moment. Unless you silently kicked them, the entire server can see, and whoever is DDOSing can just stop it and pin it on the person kicked.
(02-10-2019, 03:39 PM)Eternal Wrote:
(02-10-2019, 03:32 PM)waste of your time. Wrote: Ingame Name: waste of your time.

SteamID: 

I find it a bit odd, that you were found with friends who were trolling. Suddenly when your "Friends" left the server began to be DDosed. It's only logical if it were you. In addition, when you left the server began to be neutral.

I was friends with nobody on the server. I made a comment about "I wanna fuck James charles' ass" name and went on with my day.
Just gonna pop in and say reed do you have evidence it was him? You should leave no room of doubt before you ban someone. Without suffice evidence pointing to it being him he shouldnt be banned. I know I dont have much say in this community but +1 for him being unbanned until good evidence pops up
(02-10-2019, 04:25 PM)Soul Sweep moat.gg Wrote: Just gonna pop in and say reed do you have evidence it was him? You should leave no room of doubt before you ban someone. Without suffice evidence pointing to it being him he shouldnt be banned. I know I dont have much say in this community but +1 for him being unbanned until good evidence pops up

I mean I didn’t really record the whole thing but I was sure it was him causing the lag. Lag stopped the second I kicked him. But no, I didn’t record a video. If the admins want to unban him, that’s fine, but I knew that he was ddosing.

Oh and after you ddosed the server, the gametracker for it fucked up for some reason. Idk if that’s relavent, but it seems like an odd coincidence

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]