Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling high SUS for no reason
Being near the bodies of people who recently died.

That one tends to be the sus more often other than stalking, yet it isn't good enough for some apparently. Stalking should allow the stalked to react when it becomes obsessive, prior to being possibly knifed or gunned down. If someone is stalking you, they should be prepared for trigger-happy people with personal space requirements.

In addition, half of the Sus reasons are often immediately kos by everyone on the server, such as sniping on a sniper map with no active kos'd players, often get shot in the head for killing a Traitor.

Subnote on Proven though, I've been proven before, and at the same time I was a traitor. Anything dealing with provens can't be part of the rule set.

I don't call high sus for walking. Being near the bodies of people who recently died, that tends to be the reason along with obsessive stalking ( not following ).
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy

Messages In This Thread
Calling high SUS for no reason - by DylPickle - 02-17-2019, 12:42 AM
RE: Calling high SUS for no reason - by JustKuono - 02-17-2019, 02:19 AM
RE: Calling high SUS for no reason - by Cosmic Tortoise - 02-17-2019, 03:09 PM
RE: Calling high SUS for no reason - by DylPickle - 02-17-2019, 09:32 PM
RE: Calling high SUS for no reason - by Swartsy - 02-19-2019, 01:27 PM
RE: Calling high SUS for no reason - by Mallakk - 02-19-2019, 10:15 AM