Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling high SUS for no reason
Some people on this server every round call "high sus" so they can have a reason to kill in over time. Just now I'm nowhere near the person who was killed and I get a high sus on me for no reason and it might as well be called RDM in overtime because they kill you with no proof just because they called a bullshit sus. I guess I'll play like cosmic tortoise does and call "high sus kill in over time" for people just walking around like everyone else does.  :@
Nobody actually reads the rules for what is considered suspicious. Everyone just wants an excuse to kill someone. So the things that people usually call suspicion on, such as not using a mic, standing too close, being in a certain room, etc are complete nonsense and have no basis in our rules.

Here are the reasons to call suspicious from our rules

Reasons to Call Suspicion:
Turning off lights on any applicable map
Being near the bodies of people who recently died
Attempting to complete or contributing to the traitor objective on applicable objective maps
Claiming to have killed someone that you didn't
Placing the "wedge" in the basement of the gun store on 67th way
Carrying the body of a T who later gets revived*
Refusing to follow a kos**
Following people***
Being AFK at overtime****

* If they get revived relatively soon (1ish minute) after the person was carrying their body
** If the kosed person is then killed and identified as a T and the refuser was given reasonable time to act on the kos
*** Must provide a warning and reasonable time to stop following after said warning
**** Players who get proven and then go AFK are exempt

Note: You may KOS based on 2nd hand suspicion only if you also know the reason behind the original sus

@Cosmic Tortoise - Read these rules pal
Nicky you're a god for saying that. Literally the only person who calls high sus like that is Cosmic.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Being near the bodies of people who recently died.

That one tends to be the sus more often other than stalking, yet it isn't good enough for some apparently. Stalking should allow the stalked to react when it becomes obsessive, prior to being possibly knifed or gunned down. If someone is stalking you, they should be prepared for trigger-happy people with personal space requirements.

In addition, half of the Sus reasons are often immediately kos by everyone on the server, such as sniping on a sniper map with no active kos'd players, often get shot in the head for killing a Traitor.

Subnote on Proven though, I've been proven before, and at the same time I was a traitor. Anything dealing with provens can't be part of the rule set.

I don't call high sus for walking. Being near the bodies of people who recently died, that tends to be the reason along with obsessive stalking ( not following ).
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(02-17-2019, 03:09 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: Being near the bodies of people who recently died.

That one tends to be the sus more often other than stalking, yet it isn't good enough for some apparently.  Stalking should allow the stalked to react when it becomes obsessive, prior to being possibly knifed or gunned down.  If someone is stalking you, they should be prepared for trigger-happy people with personal space requirements.

In addition, half of the Sus reasons are often immediately kos by everyone on the server, such as sniping on a sniper map with no active kos'd players, often get shot in the head for killing a Traitor.

Subnote on Proven though, I've been proven before, and at the same time I was a traitor.  Anything dealing with provens can't be part of the rule set.

I don't call high sus for walking.  Being near the bodies of people who recently died, that tends to be the reason along with obsessive stalking ( not following ).

lmao
(02-17-2019, 03:09 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: Being near the bodies of people who recently died.

That one tends to be the sus more often other than stalking, yet it isn't good enough for some apparently.  Stalking should allow the stalked to react when it becomes obsessive, prior to being possibly knifed or gunned down.  If someone is stalking you, they should be prepared for trigger-happy people with personal space requirements.

Subnote on Proven though, I've been proven before, and at the same time I was a traitor.  Anything dealing with provens can't be part of the rule set.

I don't call high sus for walking.  Being near the bodies of people who recently died, that tends to be the reason along with obsessive stalking ( not following ).

Bro if you just walk into the same room you're in you'll spam your little "whoever is acting suspicious" LMAO
(02-17-2019, 03:09 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: In addition, half of the Sus reasons are often immediately kos by everyone on the server, such as sniping on a sniper map with no active kos'd players

Reasons to call a Kill-on-Sight(KOS):

T-baiting 6

6. This includes saying that you are a T, shooting at other players, sniping on a sniper map (i.e. Rooftops) close to other players without calling out why you are shooting, etc. This does NOT include shooting randomly, Like at a wall or the sky. 

How do you spend so much time on the server and still remain so ignorant to the rules?
(02-18-2019, 08:39 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(02-17-2019, 03:09 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: In addition, half of the Sus reasons are often immediately kos by everyone on the server, such as sniping on a sniper map with no active kos'd players

Reasons to call a Kill-on-Sight(KOS):

T-baiting 6

6. This includes saying that you are a T, shooting at other players, sniping on a sniper map (i.e. Rooftops) close to other players without calling out why you are shooting, etc. This does NOT include shooting randomly, Like at a wall or the sky. 
I get fucked in the ass when sniping nobody ask why I'm shooting and just blast me in the face. I would be shooting a t or a window and get killed.
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
idk man this thread is a little suspicious to me

kos in overtime
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]