Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potato but TTT Staff: The Return of the Potato!
Ingame Name: Mr.Potato

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11238841

Time Played: 265.22 hrs

When First Joined: October 2018.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Mon & Wed after 5:25pm EST, Thur after 1:51pm EST, and Fri-Sun basically 24 hours.

Sponsor(s): @Avi 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community:
(I am basically going to copy and paste this question from my last application because my reason has not changed)

I believe I can contribute into this community by making it a more fun filled environment. I believe TTT is a more well suited place for me since it is more lenient and humorous than PH (nothing against it, it just wasn’t for me).
I am someone who will get a job done when needed, as in I will not ignore any situation that needs to be handled within the server. You can always count on me.

Why you want to help the community:

(Reason has not changed, copying and pasting this as well).
I love seeing players have a fun time and be themselves without being immediately judged for their appearance. I would like to keep it that way by attempting to keep it a non toxic environment (although that may be virtually impossible I will still try).

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts):

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-TTT-Staff

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...rikes-Back

How did you find us?: Just server hopping and I ended up on Dink’s.

Other: I be least gay staff
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Potato but TTT Staff: The Return of the Potato! - by Mr.Potato - 03-08-2019, 04:09 PM