Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potato but TTT Staff: The Return of the Potato!
Ingame Name: Mr.Potato

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11238841

Time Played: 265.22 hrs

When First Joined: October 2018.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Mon & Wed after 5:25pm EST, Thur after 1:51pm EST, and Fri-Sun basically 24 hours.

Sponsor(s): @Avi 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community:
(I am basically going to copy and paste this question from my last application because my reason has not changed)

I believe I can contribute into this community by making it a more fun filled environment. I believe TTT is a more well suited place for me since it is more lenient and humorous than PH (nothing against it, it just wasn’t for me).
I am someone who will get a job done when needed, as in I will not ignore any situation that needs to be handled within the server. You can always count on me.

Why you want to help the community:

(Reason has not changed, copying and pasting this as well).
I love seeing players have a fun time and be themselves without being immediately judged for their appearance. I would like to keep it that way by attempting to keep it a non toxic environment (although that may be virtually impossible I will still try).

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts):

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-TTT-Staff

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...rikes-Back

How did you find us?: Just server hopping and I ended up on Dink’s.

Other: I be least gay staff
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
+1 from me, and here's why. He has been denied twice already, but he still is trying to improve and earn his spot on the staff team. When I played he was extremely active ingame, on discord, and on the forums. checked his gametracker and he's been fairly active this last month too. I think out of all the possible applicants he has shown that he deserves a spot. He's familiar with the rules, and tries to help out to the best of his ability
(03-08-2019, 04:59 PM)dong Wrote: +1 from me, and here's why. He has been denied twice already, but he still is trying to improve and earn his spot on the staff team. When I played he was extremely active ingame, on discord, and on the forums. checked his gametracker and he's been fairly active this last month too. I think out of all the possible applicants he has shown that he deserves a spot. He's familiar with the rules, and tries to help out to the best of his ability

Yeah basically this 
+1
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
-1 sucks at csgo

+1 active on server, discord, and forums, knows the rules, gels with the community, submits ban request when possible, shows clear dedication after being denied twice, give this man his rank already so I can abuse him

(03-08-2019, 04:09 PM)Mr.Potato Wrote: Other: I be least gay staff

Changing my vote to -1 after lying in application
+1 I'm not going to sit here and quote Dong's and Laced's comments again but they practically hit the nail on the head, I wish you the best of luck Tater.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
1+ I stated my vote in your last Application - Im surprise ur not staff yet - Give this guy The Approval
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1 for reasons already stated, I think he should have gotten it last time myself but I wish him the best this time around
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 everyone already stated why and cause he's a good boy
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
+1! Love playing with you Mr. Potato! Knows the rules and is a genuine pleasure to be around!
+1   He know's the rules, he not a dick, and he's very active. Best of luck to you.