Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cocoa's trusted app
Ingame Name: [pink]Cocoa | CrossHares

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:159320756

Time Played: 3 days and 8 hours

When First Joined: roughly two weeks ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I'm normally online. Directly after school till 11-1am and getting back on as early as 6am

Rank Desired: trusted

Current Rank: master

What can you do to help the community?: I can help to bring the server to order, enforcing rules and pointing out new people the rules and how to play.

Why do you want to help the community?: I've been playing for the two weeks I said I was and ever since my second day on I think I've made it quite obvious I wanted to become staff, just to make things nicer around here, help make new and better things happen.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): nope nor do I plan to be.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): no I've been eagerly awaiting for the time to pass by playing to have the hours

How did you find us?: me and a friend were scrolling through prophunt, laughed at the fact that it was "dinklebergs" yelled dinkleberg in an angry voice and played.

Other:I know I've meet up hear and there, I'm rather bitchy and annoying and I've gotten myself in pretty bad places with you guys before, but I honestly think I can help around here, spend what time I have with friends, make many many new friends and watch the server grow.

Messages In This Thread
Cocoa's trusted app - by [pink]Cocoa | CrossHares - 02-20-2017, 03:23 PM
RE: Cocoa's trusted app - by lynx - 02-20-2017, 03:53 PM
RE: Cocoa's trusted app - by RussEfarmer - 02-20-2017, 03:55 PM
RE: Cocoa's trusted app - by Polo - 02-20-2017, 04:34 PM
RE: Cocoa's trusted app - by [orange]mkkay671 - 02-20-2017, 05:09 PM
RE: Cocoa's trusted app - by whlsk3y - 02-20-2017, 08:06 PM
RE: Cocoa's trusted app - by RussEfarmer - 02-20-2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Cocoa's trusted app - by [Red]Starky - 02-22-2017, 06:24 AM