Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cocoa's trusted app
Ingame Name: [pink]Cocoa | CrossHares

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:159320756

Time Played: 3 days and 8 hours

When First Joined: roughly two weeks ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I'm normally online. Directly after school till 11-1am and getting back on as early as 6am

Rank Desired: trusted

Current Rank: master

What can you do to help the community?: I can help to bring the server to order, enforcing rules and pointing out new people the rules and how to play.

Why do you want to help the community?: I've been playing for the two weeks I said I was and ever since my second day on I think I've made it quite obvious I wanted to become staff, just to make things nicer around here, help make new and better things happen.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): nope nor do I plan to be.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): no I've been eagerly awaiting for the time to pass by playing to have the hours

How did you find us?: me and a friend were scrolling through prophunt, laughed at the fact that it was "dinklebergs" yelled dinkleberg in an angry voice and played.

Other:I know I've meet up hear and there, I'm rather bitchy and annoying and I've gotten myself in pretty bad places with you guys before, but I honestly think I can help around here, spend what time I have with friends, make many many new friends and watch the server grow.
I realize that I'm not a "ph" member, but the first thing I personally see is the length of time you have been on the server.

I'm not sure about the ph rules on this, but I would rather see some one with at least 4-5 weeks in the community.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Overall, I just don't believe you know the correct process of being staff.
I appreciate the fact that you're excited about becoming staff, but I am unable to see you as staff right now.
Possibly wait 2-3 weeks, then reapply. 
You have potential, which is good. 
You don't have a lot of forum activity, which is another issue for me. 
Please don't take this as a no for good, 
I just really don't think you're ready.
2 weeks is not nearly enough in my opinion. 
I waited about 6 months to apply, but I think you have a shot at this position if you wait.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
+1
A few instances she has been in the wrong, such as arguing about the meaning of ghosting, I can let this pass because of the fact that she is nice and helpful towards players. SLIGHT concerns that I shall not address here, but other than that I have no problems.
Need more server time
+0, You are a great player on the server and a member of the community. I just want you to get more server time. Also, there are some concerns with some of the ways you handle situations. Stating "I can get the entire staff on the server quickly" and other notions like that isn't cool. If someone isn't following the rules, inform one of us, and take screen-caps. No need to threaten with phrases like that. Other than that, you are a great person to have around on the server, always engaging with the members of the community. Come back in a few weeks, and apply again Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Thanks all, I'll make sure to get more time and follow your tips.
I'm not in a position to judge anything but server time and what's on this application, but less than a month in any community is pretty premature to start going for staff. Play well, be helpful, and stay active. Be a good example and you'll get better returns
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I dont play prophunt alot ( i have like 4 hrs) but i feel like you need more time like 1 month at least so until then -1 get more time
[Image: original.gif]
i'm going to have to give you a -1
the reasons will be posted below:
  • don't get me wrong, i like you as a person but i have to agree with the others. you haven't been on the server very long. just playing and waiting to get your time to the exact amount required kind of shows you are just after the position/title/privileges. i'm not saying you are, but that's what it can seem like. and in sometimes it does.
  • its nice that you want to help and whatnot, but sometimes you act too much like a staff member when several staff are on. we are here for a reason and when you act like staff, you are basically taking away one of our reasons for being here. to help the players and the server.
  • i also agree with mkkay. on several occasions you have used the staff's positions as a threat to other users if they didn't behave. as well as saying things like "yes please mute me, the one whose trying to become staff and is now friends with 90% staff". that is very off putting and as mkkay also stated, it isn't necessary and you can contact one of the staff members with any problems. i'm sure one of us will take care of it asap.
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies