Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikachu's Test Moderator Application
Ingame Name: §0The §4Zenful §6Pikachu
§6Pikachu
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67218208

Time Played: 441 Hours

When First Joined: June 2018, 11 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 5- 11 P.M P.M EST Monday - Friday, 8 A.M- 11 P.M Saturday. 8 A.M- 8 P.M

Rank Desired: Test Moderator 

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: I do see that there are many trolls on and there are only trusted or donors who can't do anything about it so I want to be around to deliver a temporary ban on trolls and things of the sort. I'm not always the most level headed person all the time but I try and make my judgments of a situation as calmly and as unbiased as possible. I'm wanting to try and get better as a person and help others become better people as I spend time with this community.

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to have fun and let others have fun and if others are being a pain I want to be able to deal with them effectively. I also want to help the community by allowing the players I'm playing with to be able to grow as a person while following rules, such is the way of the world. I want people to come here and enjoy their stay and come back often to just have fun. With these people who join us nerds I want them to invite their friends expanding our community to become a bigger and better place for us nerds to hang out. While the relationship between each staff member sometimes is... strange, we can all agree that there are no there better people who we would rather rage at and be ourselves with. I want others too see that being you on this server is something that makes it great.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): N/A

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

How did you find us?: I was looking for a community who was not completely toxic with players who where fun to talk to and allow me to enjoy my time on the server. This server had became such a daily part when i first saw how people where putting so much time in at first I didn't really understand but as I've been here I've gotten to see why. We spend time here because this server has such a great policy for players. It's strict but gives the right amount of leeway for us to do stuff. In the end, what I've gotten out of this server is more than I imagined.

Other: I'm appreciative of any and all feedback I get. Positive or negative. I want honesty above all else. I want to feel like I earned getting to this point on the server. If there is no honesty behind the opinion then whats the point in making a voting type system. Bias, good or bad, is what I really don't like on a staff application that goes beyond trusted. As long as there is feedback that shows what I can do better and what I'm doing well on I appreciate. I appreciate all the time that you spent reading and responding to my application.

Messages In This Thread
Pikachu's Test Moderator Application - by §0The §4Zenful §6Pikachu - 04-18-2019, 06:55 PM
RE: Pikachu's Test Moderator Application - by Móno - 04-18-2019, 09:04 PM