Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikachu's Test Moderator Application
Ingame Name: §0The §4Zenful §6Pikachu
§6Pikachu
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67218208

Time Played: 441 Hours

When First Joined: June 2018, 11 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 5- 11 P.M P.M EST Monday - Friday, 8 A.M- 11 P.M Saturday. 8 A.M- 8 P.M

Rank Desired: Test Moderator 

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: I do see that there are many trolls on and there are only trusted or donors who can't do anything about it so I want to be around to deliver a temporary ban on trolls and things of the sort. I'm not always the most level headed person all the time but I try and make my judgments of a situation as calmly and as unbiased as possible. I'm wanting to try and get better as a person and help others become better people as I spend time with this community.

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to have fun and let others have fun and if others are being a pain I want to be able to deal with them effectively. I also want to help the community by allowing the players I'm playing with to be able to grow as a person while following rules, such is the way of the world. I want people to come here and enjoy their stay and come back often to just have fun. With these people who join us nerds I want them to invite their friends expanding our community to become a bigger and better place for us nerds to hang out. While the relationship between each staff member sometimes is... strange, we can all agree that there are no there better people who we would rather rage at and be ourselves with. I want others too see that being you on this server is something that makes it great.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): N/A

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

How did you find us?: I was looking for a community who was not completely toxic with players who where fun to talk to and allow me to enjoy my time on the server. This server had became such a daily part when i first saw how people where putting so much time in at first I didn't really understand but as I've been here I've gotten to see why. We spend time here because this server has such a great policy for players. It's strict but gives the right amount of leeway for us to do stuff. In the end, what I've gotten out of this server is more than I imagined.

Other: I'm appreciative of any and all feedback I get. Positive or negative. I want honesty above all else. I want to feel like I earned getting to this point on the server. If there is no honesty behind the opinion then whats the point in making a voting type system. Bias, good or bad, is what I really don't like on a staff application that goes beyond trusted. As long as there is feedback that shows what I can do better and what I'm doing well on I appreciate. I appreciate all the time that you spent reading and responding to my application.
I'm going to be a +0, recently you've had issues with your recording software, as well as I've seen you in spots that you're unable to hide in due to not enough % showing. But I haven't seen you do this recently (for the spots) and the recording mighta been just a one off thing, that is why I'm giving you a +0
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
I’m also going to 0+ this now because of the % thing which isn’t a rule anyways but because I haven’t played with you a lot. Recording is kinda a big thing for test mods well for all ranks but kinda mainly for test mods because if/when you temp ban someone it’s a high chance you’re gonna have to make a ban request for a higher up can change the time and without evidence we can’t do anything.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-18-2019, 08:15 PM)Kasumi Wrote: I’m also going to 0+ this now because of the % thing which isn’t a rule anyways but because I haven’t played with you a lot. Recording is kinda a big thing for test mods well for all ranks but kinda mainly for test mods because if/when you temp ban someone it’s a high chance you’re gonna have to make a ban request for a higher up can change the time and without evidence we can’t do anything.

This was a personal error. There are very few errors I have but sometimes it just bugs out on me. I am able to record just fine but my computer was giving me an error and thus when the video came out I was unable to view it. This was a personal mistake that was avoidable if I were paying more attention to it. However, it was only afterwords I realized the error I had made and at that point it was too late. I wont make this mistake again because now I realize how I can avoid it giving me problems. Thank you for your feed back.
(04-18-2019, 08:31 PM)§0The §4Zenful §6Pikachu Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 08:15 PM)Kasumi Wrote: I’m also going to 0+ this now because of the % thing which isn’t a rule anyways but because I haven’t played with you a lot. Recording is kinda a big thing for test mods well for all ranks but kinda mainly for test mods because if/when you temp ban someone it’s a high chance you’re gonna have to make a ban request for a higher up can change the time and without evidence we can’t do anything.

This was a personal error. There are very few errors I have but sometimes it just bugs out on me. I am able to record just fine but my computer was giving me an error and thus when the video came out I was unable to view it. This was a personal mistake that was avoidable if I were paying more attention to it. However, it was only afterwords I realized the error I had made and at that point it was too late. I wont make this mistake again because now I realize how I can avoid it giving me problems. Thank you for your feed back.

I understand it. It happens sometimes. But the main thing for me is that I haven’t really played with you a lot
[Image: giphy.gif]
I'll remain neutral for the time being. Pikachu, you're a great staff, almost like any other staffs. However, now moving towards my main concern is, the "percent" rule. Its technically not a rule to begin with, but I've witness few locations you used in the past and I can't trust you whenever those types of spots are pulled off by a staff member. Surely I've done it in the past, however, I'm not a staff. If you can resolve it or, at least show more pixel by pixel, then I'll check off the problem.

Another concern is the recording software, delighted to see you fixed that error you had with your recording software, but, its still too late. As stated by other staffs, recording and getting evidence are indeed important. The more ban request, the better. Moreover, you're a a great as both staff and player. Your level of skills are beyond well. I'll look forward with your presence Pikachu. Good luck.
I’m sorry Pikachu but I’m gonna have to say -1 I love how you act while on the server and that’s a  test moderator attitude Like everyone said but my main concern is the recording issue and also your activity on the server I haven’t played with you a lot and I play almost every night. I wouldn’t mind you being test mod it’s just Maybe play more often and you are ready but overall it’s basically the recording software and the time. But good luck -Andre

(04-18-2019, 09:29 PM)Andre Wrote: I’m sorry Pikachu but I’m gonna have to say -1 I love how you act while on the server and that’s a  test moderator attitude Like everyone said but my main concern is the recording issue and also your activity on the server I haven’t played with you a lot and I play almost every night. I wouldn’t mind you being test mod it’s just Maybe play more often and you are ready but overall it’s basically the recording software and the time. But good luck -Andre

I’m actually changing my post to +0 because I looked at game tracker again and idk why it didn’t look like you had the time but you actually do so my apologies but it is still the recording software. 

Good Luck - Andre
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
I sent you a message as to my reasons

Stay out of trouble Zenful ^_-
See you on the prop field real soon 
I'm a -1 for the time being.
Your time has improved, and so has your staffing abilities.

But you still have more to work on.
The only thing I've ever seen you actively do and heard from others, is gag and mute.
There are times when you have aided in recording ghosters, but not enough in my eyes, to be able to say, HEY I DESERVE TMOD!
You have hardly any ban requests.
You're not active much in the public discord anymore nor on forums much.
I think you need to keep working on reintroducing yourself into the community before being able to be seen as someone with any kind of ban power. There are newer players that are regulars that have no idea who you are.

You also have an issue with afk'ing quite often. This is something that needs worked on, or at least some sort of warning before you afk is proper. You give no warning and are gone for rounds at a time. (If it's ever long enough for a kick, be prewarned I will kick you.)

As far as your attitude goes, you don't take shit, and you do have the proper attitude for tmod. I just don't see it being acceptable for you to get it until you work on these things I've mentioned. You're a fun kiddo, so keep up working on yourself. People enjoy playing with you when you are on server.

Also I will mention as for your hiding spots, unless the staff have recently played with you like I have, I haven't seen you in any questionable spots in the past month or so since you've come back. You've even went out of your way to have me or others check it, so it's unreasonable to hold this against you imo, therefore I won't.
0+ I havent played with you enough to give you my full comment on your performance

but your starting to be more active so Ill be seeing improvements and hopefully give u a 1+
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member