Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XP System, Map Change Pictures, Detailed Updates.
I was out for about a month as well. I kept thinking I must have missed my shots or someone killed the guy before me. Hadn't realized for a couple rounds there was no experience indicator. It seems it would cause more RDM with the removal as you don't know if you really shot a Traitor or not without hauling yourself across a map ( if the body is reachable ). Last I tried I was shot in the head for killing a traitor because I shot at someone.

Voting screen seems nice, though half the icons don't load until you've voted, and like the prior system, you can't return to votes once you X out of it, not at least that I've found so far.

Now I know I've been gone a long while, nopleez's resignation on Apr 1 I thought was a joke.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy

Messages In This Thread
RE: XP System, Map Change Pictures, Detailed Updates. - by Cosmic Tortoise - 04-18-2019, 07:28 PM