Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XP System, Map Change Pictures, Detailed Updates.
So, I left the server for about 1 - 2 months. Apparently, an okay-ish bit has changed. Coming back I have a few qualms with the new stuff/removed stuff on the server. 
  • Personally, I would love to see the XP System come back, simply because it was really nice to just have to know if you've killed an inno or a traitor. That may be too much information for some people but, since this is a more casual game for me having that small part of the game really made everything much more seamless and easier for me personally.
  • Secondly, there is now a new map voting screen -- which I actually like! -- However, there's one problem, that I'm sure you guys are working on, pictures. Pictures are great for pretty apparent reasons like knowing what the map looks like before you hop onto it and it just makes the server actually look like a nice, good, functioning, actively managed server. 
  • Last issue I have are updates on the server. I feel as though if there are any changes worth mentioning on the server they should be posted publicly on the MOTD, a change-log if you will. We're talking anything from weapon damage changes, exact numbers please, to new items, removed items, and drop chances, or at least rarity/box it comes out of.
Alrighty, that's basically it thank you for reading through my little issues that I have with the current state of Dinkleberg's TTT. Please comment if you have something to add or if you'd like to see a few of these things back or in place.
change log hopefully will be added to discord
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(04-18-2019, 06:20 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: change log hopefully will be added to discord

Sadly, I just noticed the idea farther down the thread. Thanks for pointing it out <3
I was out for about a month as well. I kept thinking I must have missed my shots or someone killed the guy before me. Hadn't realized for a couple rounds there was no experience indicator. It seems it would cause more RDM with the removal as you don't know if you really shot a Traitor or not without hauling yourself across a map ( if the body is reachable ). Last I tried I was shot in the head for killing a traitor because I shot at someone.

Voting screen seems nice, though half the icons don't load until you've voted, and like the prior system, you can't return to votes once you X out of it, not at least that I've found so far.

Now I know I've been gone a long while, nopleez's resignation on Apr 1 I thought was a joke.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy