Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glorbf and Iniquity's trolling/racism/harassment
(04-19-2019, 03:42 AM)IEatBabies Wrote: I just want to add in my two cents as far as glorb's wrong doing. Though yes, he said the clear set up that iniquity had laid out for him, it is clear from the video and proof provided that that is really all he had done wrong. Glorb is someone who fucks around and says shit without thinking, that's not me defending pejorative terms/slurs, thats just me stating a fact. As far as having done anything really wrong, I dont see anything worse than those late night games where everyone is cutting themselves off in voice saying "Ni--" and everyone laughing about it. If he does get punished it shouldnt be anything serious.

Also, @Penguinslayer4 , dont you have a bind that says something along the lines of, "Lycan over there being black."

That was something someone had said, and calling someone black and calling them racial slurs are 2 way different things.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Glorbf and Iniquity's trolling/racism/harassment - by Penguinslayer4 - 04-19-2019, 04:05 AM