• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glorbf and Iniquity's trolling/racism/harassment
Offender's Name: iniquity STEAM_0:0:59031666 and glorbf STEAM_0:0:488406196

Potential Witnesses: @Nicol Bolas @DuckBentley 

Reason to Ban: Harassment/racism/trolling

Proof: 
https://imgur.com/a/VwKDecf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JEzPabkx2s

Other: I have not added one slays as I was unsure if this was enough for a full on ban and would like to leave that decision to a mod+.

in the video iniquity puts "regginym" in chat and tells glorbf to read it backwards. I got a screenshot of the text so it's clear what it says, both were given many, many, many chances to stop. And were both gagged and muted multiple times for racism.
Iniquity has been banned for 3 days for sexual harassment.
looking into glorbf
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Hey, just joined the forums and this is Glorbf. With all do respect penguin i know you are doing your job but it was a late night and we were all tired plus i was under the influence. I understand if you come to an agreement of punishment for me but because i was under the influence i had no clue what it read and when i did finally figure it out 10 mins later(thats and exaggeration, i was not aware of time) i read it halfway then stopped and laughed and if i did say it, it would have been with an "a" at the end since i come from a black community (though i'm white and Hispanic mixed). Iniquity was probably just having fun trying to troll me but i cant say much else for his part as i don't know him the best.

@Penguinslayer4
Being intoxicated isn't an excuse to be racist. there were racial slurs I didnt manage to catch on video that came out of YOUR mouth.
(04-18-2019, 07:14 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Being intoxicated isn't an excuse to be racist. there were racial slurs I didnt manage to catch on video that came out of YOUR mouth.

This. There are plenty of people including staff that play tired/drunk and still follow the rules.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(04-18-2019, 07:14 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Being intoxicated isn't an excuse to be racist. there were racial slurs I didnt manage to catch on video that came out of YOUR mouth.

Yes i know and while i was under the influence i stopped myself as i previously said in my other post. I never targeted a specific group i was simply asked a question by another player and then laughed once i found the joke out and never actually said the N-word. This just shows that i shouldn't be in discussion for being banned as i broke no rules and did harass anyone. Sorry if you feel that way but there is no evidence and i'm sure we can grab someone who was there like inequity or another person that was in the conversation and ask him/her my role in this.

@Penguinslayer4
if you really wanna go about this and bring others into it. @DuckBentley was there and gagged you a couple times for slurs.
i think glorbf stopped after awhile, iniquity was testing the waters and pushing the limit
If anything I do admit to my actions about the racism which I do understand why im suspended for 3 days, sorry @Penguinslayer4 that you felt the way you did when I said the UwU stuff etc, I did not mean to offend or make you discomfortable in any way.
I just want to add in my two cents as far as glorb's wrong doing. Though yes, he said the clear set up that iniquity had laid out for him, it is clear from the video and proof provided that that is really all he had done wrong. Glorb is someone who fucks around and says shit without thinking, that's not me defending pejorative terms/slurs, thats just me stating a fact. As far as having done anything really wrong, I dont see anything worse than those late night games where everyone is cutting themselves off in voice saying "Ni--" and everyone laughing about it. If he does get punished it shouldnt be anything serious.

Also, @Penguinslayer4 , dont you have a bind that says something along the lines of, "Lycan over there being black."
Dummy! My uncle works for facepunch! You're gonna be VAC banned!! [Image: biggrin.png] [Image: biggrin.png]  Stupid dummy! My dad is gonna talk to my uncle HAHA! Enjoy the ban dummy!!!!