Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brodis' Staff Application (2nd times a charm)
Ingame Name: §3Brodis☆,§5Brodis☆,§oBrodis☆, Brodis☆,Brodis, Brodis ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͠°),Eris Brodis, [Eris Brodis], SpiderCop, [Eris] SpiderBrodis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107060431

Time Played: 72 hrs

When First Joined: Jan 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Monday - Friday 3:30 P.M. - 10:00 P.M.
Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Donor/ Master 

What can you do to help the community?: I enjoy helping the staff control the server when it gets crazy, I would consider myself responsible.

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help the community because when I am unhappy the community has always helped me and I enjoy all the staffs kindness 
Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes:  https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--6376

How did you find us?:  I found this server scrolling through the servers in Jan of 2017 and really enjoyed the vibe of the community

Other: Mother Nuru, Old Man Voss, Kasumi, and other staff members have helped me get back used to the server

Messages In This Thread
Brodis' Staff Application (2nd times a charm) - by Brodis☆ - 04-26-2019, 06:17 AM