Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brodis' Staff Application (2nd times a charm)
Ingame Name: §3Brodis☆,§5Brodis☆,§oBrodis☆, Brodis☆,Brodis, Brodis ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͠°),Eris Brodis, [Eris Brodis], SpiderCop, [Eris] SpiderBrodis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107060431

Time Played: 72 hrs

When First Joined: Jan 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Monday - Friday 3:30 P.M. - 10:00 P.M.
Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Donor/ Master 

What can you do to help the community?: I enjoy helping the staff control the server when it gets crazy, I would consider myself responsible.

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help the community because when I am unhappy the community has always helped me and I enjoy all the staffs kindness 
Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes:  https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--6376

How did you find us?:  I found this server scrolling through the servers in Jan of 2017 and really enjoyed the vibe of the community

Other: Mother Nuru, Old Man Voss, Kasumi, and other staff members have helped me get back used to the server
Please list previous names as gametracker shows activity for only this morning. It’s going to be a +0 for me because I haven’t really seen you on a lot and when I do you’re somewhat quiet and don’t really see that you’re helping (like helping other with stuff, helping staff, etc.) As for the hours you only increased it by 7. I would like like to a little more tho.
Link to the discord since you’re not in it: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...nvite-Link

Minimum Qualifications for Any Staff Position
  • 60 Hours of Active Playtime on the Server

• 1 Month in the Community

• An Introduction Thread on the Forums

• Active Membership in our Discord Server. 

• A Waiting Period of One Month Between Applications.

• Recording Software or the Ability to Screenshot 

Your gametracker on this name

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: giphy.gif]
+0 your a great player and all but you haven't been on ph that much now and follow what Kasumi has put, you need to be active a lot on Dink Discord so wish you the best of luck Brodis and make sure your on the Dink Server
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott

It's been several months since you last applied and you've only added a little over 7 hours of game play. I do not feel you are committed enough to the community nor familiar with the rules/guidelines adequate enough to become staff at this time. 

I will leave you with the same advice I did the first time. 

Work on building your hours, so they are more consistent. 
Stay active in the community for a month minimum to show your dedication.  
Familiarize yourself with the staff rules and illegal spots. 
Be sure to have adequate recording programs to gather evidence of violations. Posting ban requests in the mean time helps build a positive side for your future applications.
  Ask staff questions if you have concerns or are unsure about a rule or hiding spots. 

In addition, become more active in the community discord. 

Don't give up, press forward

See you on the prop field mate
(04-26-2019, 06:31 AM)Kasumi Wrote: Please list previous names as gametracker shows activity for only this morning. It’s going to be a +0 for me because I haven’t really seen you on a lot and when I do you’re somewhat quiet and don’t really see that you’re helping (like helping other with stuff, helping staff, etc.) As for the hours you only increased it by 7. I would like like to a little more tho.
Link to the discord since you’re not in it: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...nvite-Link

I have been in the discord for a while actually. And i go by almost the same name
0+ Your play time has shown that you have just return back into the game in the last 30 days unless you have played by other names

This one here is your main name time on server so fair 

[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=wqczQnJvZGlz4piG...9507738567]

Your a great player and I havent had an issue with you on the server. However I would like to see you have better understanding of illegal spots and the rules that have been updated.

I would like to see your time rise up as well

I would like to see you have  some kind of leadership when no staff are on as well.

In time I believe you will be a great staff- Best of luck Brodis 

sorry Had to edit my comment as I felt I was coping others
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Brodis im gonna have to go with a +0 although I play with you on the server a little bit I haven’t played with you enough to make this kind of decision but once I play with you more I will change it.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
-1 you just came back to the community after being gone for a long time. Alot has changed such as new staff and new regular players get to know them. Also a side note being in a discord is different from being active in that discord. I don't ever see you talk in it. So I understand why someone wouldn't know your in it.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Sorry but this is a big ol nope from me...

Its not wise to put in a app so soon after a break, a lot has changed on the server. Familiarize yourself with the updated spots list and ph rules, get some more discord presence. Besides today you were last active on the dink discord 1/28/19 and that was just to get your donor rank.
(04-26-2019, 08:29 AM)Brodis☆ Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 06:31 AM)Kasumi Wrote: Please list previous names as gametracker shows activity for only this morning. It’s going to be a +0 for me because I haven’t really seen you on a lot and when I do you’re somewhat quiet and don’t really see that you’re helping (like helping other with stuff, helping staff, etc.) As for the hours you only increased it by 7. I would like like to a little more tho.

I have been in the discord for a while actually. And i go by almost the same name

What I did was @brod on discord and nothing g showed up. But like Sember said you have to be active. Saying 1 little thing isn’t active.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: giphy.gif]