King Hyrule Unban Request
-No we're not in the same room, same hall to be precise, same router. We don't even physically interact often.
-I have already implied I wanted to serve the slay, play afterwards, not just to go on and troll. Did I think it would be funny wrongly? Sure.
-I RDM'd for god's sake, there is no proof behind the false statement that he teamed with me. He literally told me NOT to.

Look, I don't know what happened in the past after reading each reply, so I won't comment any further on Hyrule's behavior. However, I am getting the vibe of "guilty until proven innocent" with the accusations of ghosting/teaming/using an alt account. I will not fully defend Hyrule without knowing about past behavior after reading individual inputs, but he is not cheating in any sense that much I can guarantee. Anybody could go on anybody's account and cheat, but until you prove that do you dole bans? We were on at the same time, playing and moving at the same time, doing different things at the same time. I'm sure someone will still find a way he could be cheating, but that is not the point I'm trying to make.

Don't trust me? That's fine, I don't mind. Hope you guys have fun, and consider Hyrule for another chance after bad behavior, not for cheating. Still no? Not my problem anymore.

Messages In This Thread
King Hyrule Unban Request - by [T-TT] King Hyrule - 02-21-2017, 09:41 PM
RE: King Hyrule Unban Request - by reed1103 - 02-21-2017, 09:43 PM
RE: King Hyrule Unban Request - by Scoovie - 02-21-2017, 09:48 PM
RE: King Hyrule Unban Request - by Mr_Rippe - 02-21-2017, 09:52 PM
RE: King Hyrule Unban Request - by Christian - 02-21-2017, 10:19 PM
RE: King Hyrule Unban Request - by I Have The High Ground - 02-21-2017, 10:32 PM
RE: King Hyrule Unban Request - by queef commando - 02-21-2017, 10:36 PM
RE: King Hyrule Unban Request - by Scoovie - 02-21-2017, 11:00 PM