King Hyrule Unban Request
Ingame Name: King Hyrule

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:75643290

Who Banned You: I believe it was Scoovie, though it could have been Christian

Reason For Ban: Using a friend to harass another player.

Length of Ban: Permanently.

Reason for Mods to Unban: Firstly, yes I had been "harassing" Hassin on the server. I believe it was understood on the server that it was a joke, akin to "KOS NoPleez" or the "KOS all Staff on start of round" memes that no one took seriously. I will admit that I am friends with "I Have The High Ground" who committed the RDM that led to this ban. However, I had not told him to get on and commit said RDM. I do speak with High Ground quite often and we were joking around before hand but I had explicitly told him not to follow through with any of my KOSes. I did not use him to harass nor did I want him to as I know that is a serious offense and I had put too much time into this server to just give it up on a stupid joke.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I had been banned once before for a week. I would link the post here but I don't have a link to the older forums. It was for RDM and Leave before I knew that it was a thing, as I was quite new to TTT at the time. I've since learned a whole lot more about the game itself.

Other: I have close to 100 hours on the server and I do not want all that time to go to waste as I've come to enjoy playing on this server quite a lot, hence all of my time. I also want to reitterate that there was no collaboration between me and High Ground on this act and he acted completely independently in this the matter.
Can your friend get on and verify this

If not -1
[Image: original.gif]
-1, you consistently harassed other players, and that is not tolerated. You also teamed
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
-1 told you very strongly to stop harassing hassin and you didn't you then caused him to be rdmed by your "friend" now you see the "s kody will explain more why those are there.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Hey this is "I Have the High Ground",

King Hyrule is in fact correct about the above mentioned facts. I thought it would be funny and worth the slay if I followed through with the mock KOS. Hyrule had specifically told me to not actually do it after I said "Hey should I?", but I did anyways. I'm not sure if the ban on me is fair for this as I did not cooperate with Hyrule in some ill-willed action, but Hyrule at least most definitely does not deserve any punishment.

Thanks.
(02-21-2017, 09:41 PM)[T-TT] King Hyrule Wrote: Firstly, yes I had been "harassing" Hassin on the server. I believe it was understood on the server that it was a joke

No. It's not. You've been asked to stop. Multiple times. And have been instructed by staff to lay off. And have ignored them.

Also, it's clear you have an attitude problem.

-1 on unban, +0 on a reduction to no less than 3 months.
Looking at that post from TJS, I think that was a misunderstanding. That "I?" "I?" wasn't some form of harassment. I sometimes have problems sending private messages out, like they randomly will have extra spaces and periods in them and will be far too long. The other day on Motel I had the same problem when communicating with a staff member about a report and I had explained that it occasionally does screw up like that. I had been trying to send that message to TJS. Those extra two lines were accidental. Had I been on the forums actively I would have responded to that in suite.
But you're the same person (or in the same room, so teaming in that case) (PS: also same ips, on this very thread)
[Image: IgOWDQh.jpg]
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
Yes, me and High Ground go to the same college together.
http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-727.html, you harassed someone for stuttering... You also tried placing a bounty and harassed hassin for many rounds straight despite being warned to stop multiple times... If youre gonna harass and attack the community like this, then you really don't deserve an unban. Though everyone deserves a second chance.

+1 for a month reduce so he has time to think about his actions before coming back >.>
Dont look so blue