Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[lime]superwonder801 Trusted app ( be gentle)
I'd like to state the amount of time on server is no requirement, and that you're on a minimum of an hour when you are on.
This is just an application for trusted, so a minimum of an hour when you are on, is no issue to me personally.
You are good at catching when people ghost/hack and this is important as a staff member.
You are pretty lax when it comes to how people act on server, and this is something i personally look for because I still want us as staff to be lax and chill as possible.
We get to play together a lot, as you're usually on just as I'm getting on after work. You do well on server with helping new players, or with helping staff imo.
Some things you could work on is paying closer attention to players and what they say, and more attention to ghosters. You are good at catchign them like I said, but there are times when I've noticed you space out heavily or ignore them.

Overall +1 from me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [lime]superwonder801 Trusted app ( be gentle) - by Smurfmin - 05-07-2019, 08:23 PM