Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[lime]superwonder801 Trusted app ( be gentle)
Ingame Name: [lime]superwonder801

Steam ID: Your steam ID goes here. STEAM_0:1:106902273

Time Played: 68.1

When First Joined: March 14 2018

Availability: mon-fri 9am-5pm sun all day. mountain standard time.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: 
for when i get on it's usually donors only and most of the time no one will take action against mic/chat spammer's or 
people hiding in illegal spots. I try to enforce the server rules as much as possible when this happens with round/map gags/mutes. when staff get on I try to help them as best as i can by letting them know of potential ghosters by viewing peoples friends lists and passing information on.

Why do you want to help the community?: 
I really enjoy this community and i want to be apart of its growth and mentorship. When i get on and people notice me and say hi via chat/mic it's a nice welcoming and sends nice vibes to newcomers as well that this community is different and stands out from the rest.

Have you previously been banned? No

Have you previously applied for staff? No

How did you find us?: was the only prop hunt server at the time.

Other: I have OBS for recording game audio and video. 

here is my list of aliases in case someone's game tracker isn't working like mine. =P
§bSuperwonder801
superwonder801
[lime]superwonder801
[green] Superwonder801
[Image: giphy.gif]
+0 for me
the reason why is that your activity on the server is low and your hours are also on the low side. i suggest maybe bringing it up a bit more like around the 80's or 90's.
this is the only game i play now days so those hours will go up =)
Did you pull your time from server?Looking at your gametracker, I saw closer to 135 hours looking at your current and one previous name. Regardless, he has been very helpful assisting me with ghosters/hackers, knows the rules and can explain them well, etc. I think he has potential with trusted. +1
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
@Avi ya i wasnt quite to sure what to put since i never used game tracker so i saw the minutes and converted into hours.
I believe the potential is there as well. You do meet the minimum requirements and according to gametracker, you are active. I guess the big thing is that I do not know you that well in server due to scheduling differences. I'll say +0 since I cannot give any critiques or many compliments. I haven't had an issue with you nor have I heard of any problems about you. Best of luck going forward.

[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
thank you fish. and hopefully our schedules line up for use to get some game time in together.
1+ Havent had much issues with you - Hard working and always helpful on server Blush
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
It seems we have been missing each other, and you get on at times I don't. I don't have a solid opinion cause I haven't played with you recently so I will remain neutral. Good luck superdood.
I'd like to state the amount of time on server is no requirement, and that you're on a minimum of an hour when you are on.
This is just an application for trusted, so a minimum of an hour when you are on, is no issue to me personally.
You are good at catching when people ghost/hack and this is important as a staff member.
You are pretty lax when it comes to how people act on server, and this is something i personally look for because I still want us as staff to be lax and chill as possible.
We get to play together a lot, as you're usually on just as I'm getting on after work. You do well on server with helping new players, or with helping staff imo.
Some things you could work on is paying closer attention to players and what they say, and more attention to ghosters. You are good at catchign them like I said, but there are times when I've noticed you space out heavily or ignore them.

Overall +1 from me.