Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[lime]superwonder801 Trusted app ( be gentle)
Although you do meet the requirements, and i've never had any problems with your behavior on the server, i'm going to give this app +0. The reason for this is because i'd like to see a little more activity on the server but also on the discord/forums because a lot of stuff goes down there too and its important to know that people can reach out to you easily. Also, another thing i'd like to see is maybe getting a little more involved in game when there are people on that are mic/chat spamming or just handling little situations like that so you have a little more experience when becoming Trusted and having to deal with those certain types of situations. Otherwise, I think you're doing great, but there's always room to improve!

Wish you the best of luck
[Image: Screenshot_17.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [lime]superwonder801 Trusted app ( be gentle) - by Dorkatron996 - 05-08-2019, 02:18 AM