Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[lime]superwonder801 Trusted app ( be gentle)
(05-08-2019, 02:08 AM)§9Kitty§bQua_ke Wrote: Super wants to be a staff? hullo??? 
Anyways you meet all the requirements and I think it'll have to be a +1 your so helpful with staff and when no staff is on and you always help the new players and just let the regular players know things that they aren't supposed to do, you're really great at helping staff with ghosters and haxers. Good Luck Super!

what can i say i like to be sneaky haha

(05-07-2019, 10:27 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote:
I had no idea you were interested in becoming staff (0.0)
Overall, you meet the requirements and are friendly to fellow players on server. 

My suggestion is to remain actively engaged while on server. There's been a couple of times where you'd space out or were not responsive for some time. Also be mindful of spots in which you hide in that they follow the killable and visibility guidelines.

For the time being im going to remain neutral. 

+0

oof i knew that spot from last night was ganna bite me in the butt haha.

(05-08-2019, 09:46 AM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote: +1
You have been more then helpful since you came on server, i think you would make good staff. Normally i +0 or -1 most first apps but i cant think of a reason not to give you a +1.

thanks uno =-)
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [lime]superwonder801 Trusted app ( be gentle) - by [lime]superwonder801 - 05-08-2019, 09:47 AM