Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I get Mod Green now? Penguin for MOD
+1

There are several reasons for this.
Penguin knows the rules, and if she has questions, I've seen her ask other staff that are online.
She handles reports on players/regulars/other staff with an unbiased opinion, and this is important, so that everyone is punished fairly. This helps keep favoritism out of the server. This is something that I personally think is a HUGE deal for a mod on any server.
She is friendly with new and old alike, and knows how to keep people coming back. She is good at drawing players in that are new, to staying. This is also something important as we want all the servers to grow.
On top of this she's great at teaching others how to play with a patient mind, which is pretty much required on a community like TTT.
She has taken her time and only applied for the necessary steps when she felt she was ready, and I myself agree that she's ready for mod.
When she staffed for PH, she was wonderful, that was around the time I first got here, so I know she can handle situations well as a mod.

Areas to improve since you want some;
Be even more active on forums, I see you more active on discord and in server, than I do on the forums.
Do some more ban requests until you get mod, I actually don't see a HUGE amount from you, which is shocking as you're usually the only one on sometimes with nicol.
Do some more work towards learning as much as possible so you can be sure and concrete in decisions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I get Mod Green now? Penguin for MOD - by Smurfmin - 05-13-2019, 07:39 PM