Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I get Mod Green now? Penguin for MOD
Ingame Name: Penguinslayer4

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:138059551

Time Played: 280.88 hours

When First Joined: October 24th, 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): On days I work Im normally available after 7:30pm EST, on my days off Im normally available all day

Sponsor(s): @Scoovie 

Rank Desired:  Moderator

Current Rank: Tmod

What can you do to help the community: When I'm on a lot of the times I find that we have mass rdmers or people who like to target others, it would be nice to be able to permanently handle the situations rather then having to either ping a mod+ or karma ban them and wait for a mod to handle the ban request.

Why you want to help the community: As I said in my trusted and tmod apps, Dinks feels like my second home and I want to make it feel like that for others. In order to do that I need to be able to handle those who threaten that feeling and safe haven.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): All as jokes

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Trusted   Tmod  

How did you find us?: Dinklebergs name caught my eye - Started out on PH and then came to TTT 

Other: Center aligned just to piss off Tedgp908

Edit: Misspelled my own name xD
Penguin is one of the few staff that doesnt hate me so I can say big +1 for mod, they handle situations very well and is attentive to issues brought up by players. Model staff, honestly.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Although I’m not much online lately and I haven’t been playing with you for that long, The times I did play with you, you seem like a kind, competent staff member that does her job well. I don’t see any reason why you wouldn’t deserve a promotion.
+1
Greetings, 
Swartsy
Yes Yes One of many staff members I believe deserves the Big Green 

Does well as a T mod and will be great as a Mod 1+
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
-2, center aligned and PenguinGAYer4

Ok, I'll make a serious post. Penguin has been super active lately and I've seen her come around as a donor and work up from trusted and Tmod. She's always been attentive, asking the right questions, and handling reports and requests very well along with making ban requests when needed or just getting me or another mod on the server when urgent situations arrive. Would be fantastic addition to the mod team. 

+1

EDIT: this response is now in correct alignment
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I am going to say 0+

I believe you should be TMOD a little longer and so as I. I am going to take quite a little while to be tmod and then decide whether to should go up more or not. I'd rather fine tune than correct my faults as I go. That is just my opinion. 

You do a lot of good work, helpful, and provide a great gaming environment.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
+1 ive never had any problems with penguin myself nor have i heard many she handles reports correctly she knows how to be a mod
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(05-13-2019, 09:24 AM)WILD Wrote: I am going to say 0+

I believe you should be TMOD a little longer and so as I. I am going to take quite a little while to be tmod and then decide whether to should go up more or not. I'd rather fine tune than correct my faults as I go. That is just my opinion. 

I read this app like 4 hours ago but couldn’t figure out how to put my thoughts to words. Wild as always hit the nail on the head with this.
+1

Ever since I returned to TTT and this server, Penguin has always been kind, accepting, and helpful to staff and other players. She's become my best friend over the course of the time I've played here. She's had to handle toxicity, harassment, and sexism. And she handles it like a champ. She understands the rules extremely well, and has been a great help to upper staff. She deserves this promotion!

I'll still RDM you dork
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(05-13-2019, 09:24 AM)WILD Wrote: I am going to say 0+

Can you tell me what said faults are? No one's said any faults of mine so I have no way of improving if I am not told what I am falling short on.