Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I get Mod Green now? Penguin for MOD
(05-13-2019, 07:46 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(05-13-2019, 07:39 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: Areas to improve since you want some;
Be even more active on forums, I see you more active on discord and in server, than I do on the forums.
Do some more ban requests until you get mod, I actually don't see a HUGE amount from you, which is shocking as you're usually the only one on sometimes with nicol.
Do some more work towards learning as much as possible so you can be sure and concrete in decisions.

Thank you all for your kind words! In regards to the ban requests, normally around the time I get around to needing a ban on someone Mr. @Dildo Shwaggins ends up getting on the server and I pm him steam IDs and reasons while he loads in. He can attest to this and I can provide screenshots if you would like :)
I can attest to this, I have done plenty of bans for her sent via discord/steam as I am just getting on
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I get Mod Green now? Penguin for MOD - by Dildo Shwaggins - 05-13-2019, 07:52 PM