Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don’t wanna be that guy but
 Yee’s ban wasn’t warranted. Not in the slightest. He had like every characteristic of a player who has thousands of hours in cs. His pre aim was good, he aimed at head level, and his movement and strafes were that of a very experienced player. Flicking isn’t aimlocking. Like yeah this thread will probably be locked but I think none of those clips said hacker. I’m no fozzy or xyz but gmod is full of shitty fps players so when they see somebody actually decent they immediately assume hacker. None of the clips presented were enough to warrant a ban in my opinion. The only kinda sus thing was when he spazzed out with the p90. I’ve seen fozzy and aethor and even myself (once a year) hit way nuttier shots, obv the boys much more consistently than I. Fozzy was banned for clips way more sus than these and was unbanned because we realized he’s just good lol. If you spec 99% of players they look at the ground. One of the first tells of a good player is aiming at head level all of the time. Also, why would he hack if he literally was just unbanned for an unjust ban? It doesn’t make any sense. He doesn’t have the demeanor of the typical aimbotter.

Yee wasn’t hacking change my mind but in a mature way without arguing 

Messages In This Thread
I don’t wanna be that guy but - by nevo-iwnl- - 05-27-2019, 10:34 AM
RE: I don’t wanna be that guy but - by Foxka - 05-27-2019, 11:02 AM
RE: I don’t wanna be that guy but - by Battons - 05-27-2019, 11:50 AM
RE: I don’t wanna be that guy but - by rue - 05-27-2019, 03:07 PM
RE: I don’t wanna be that guy but - by Foxka - 05-27-2019, 03:31 PM
RE: I don’t wanna be that guy but - by rue - 05-27-2019, 03:53 PM
RE: I don’t wanna be that guy but - by Foxka - 05-27-2019, 05:46 PM