Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don’t wanna be that guy but
 Yee’s ban wasn’t warranted. Not in the slightest. He had like every characteristic of a player who has thousands of hours in cs. His pre aim was good, he aimed at head level, and his movement and strafes were that of a very experienced player. Flicking isn’t aimlocking. Like yeah this thread will probably be locked but I think none of those clips said hacker. I’m no fozzy or xyz but gmod is full of shitty fps players so when they see somebody actually decent they immediately assume hacker. None of the clips presented were enough to warrant a ban in my opinion. The only kinda sus thing was when he spazzed out with the p90. I’ve seen fozzy and aethor and even myself (once a year) hit way nuttier shots, obv the boys much more consistently than I. Fozzy was banned for clips way more sus than these and was unbanned because we realized he’s just good lol. If you spec 99% of players they look at the ground. One of the first tells of a good player is aiming at head level all of the time. Also, why would he hack if he literally was just unbanned for an unjust ban? It doesn’t make any sense. He doesn’t have the demeanor of the typical aimbotter.

Yee wasn’t hacking change my mind but in a mature way without arguing 
Well a strong argument that he was using some kind of scripts comes in the fact that as soon as penguin started to spectate him, he immediately wrote on the wall with the crowbar " Hi I C U". There was nobody else near him. Also the fact that he spammed the forums and got his account banned, was toxic, and racist. I don't see him being unbanned yet.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(05-27-2019, 10:51 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Well a strong argument that he was using some kind of scripts comes in the fact that as soon as penguin started to spectate him, he immediately wrote on the wall with the crowbar " Hi I C U". There was nobody else near him. Also the fact that he spammed the forums and got his account banned, was toxic, and racist. I don't see him being unbanned yet.

I see the toxicity and agree
(05-27-2019, 10:34 AM)nevo-iwnl- Wrote:  Yee’s ban wasn’t warranted. Not in the slightest. He had like every characteristic of a player who has thousands of hours in cs. His pre aim was good, he aimed at head level, and his movement and strafes were that of a very experienced player. Flicking isn’t aimlocking. Like yeah this thread will probably be locked but I think none of those clips said hacker. I’m no fozzy or xyz but gmod is full of shitty fps players so when they see somebody actually decent they immediately assume hacker. None of the clips presented were enough to warrant a ban in my opinion. The only kinda sus thing was when he spazzed out with the p90. I’ve seen fozzy and aethor and even myself (once a year) hit way nuttier shots, obv the boys much more consistently than I. Fozzy was banned for clips way more sus than these and was unbanned because we realized he’s just good lol. If you spec 99% of players they look at the ground. One of the first tells of a good player is aiming at head level all of the time. Also, why would he hack if he literally was just unbanned for an unjust ban? It doesn’t make any sense. He doesn’t have the demeanor of the typical aimbotter.

Whether there were aim hacks or not I'm still thinking there were walls and spec detection along with scripts. Any hacks are bannable.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
he's still sketchy as fuck, with the ICU shit. But I don't think he's hacking, I think his responses on his unban request are why he was denied.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(05-27-2019, 10:34 AM)nevo-iwnl- Wrote: Fozzy was banned for clips way more sus than these and was unbanned because we realized he’s just good lol.

Not even Fozzy could do the shit that Yeee did, lmao

He was like if Fozzy, Rue, and Jimbo had a kid and then put the kid on steroids
(05-27-2019, 10:57 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(05-27-2019, 10:34 AM)nevo-iwnl- Wrote:  Yee’s ban wasn’t warranted. Not in the slightest. He had like every characteristic of a player who has thousands of hours in cs. His pre aim was good, he aimed at head level, and his movement and strafes were that of a very experienced player. Flicking isn’t aimlocking. Like yeah this thread will probably be locked but I think none of those clips said hacker. I’m no fozzy or xyz but gmod is full of shitty fps players so when they see somebody actually decent they immediately assume hacker. None of the clips presented were enough to warrant a ban in my opinion. The only kinda sus thing was when he spazzed out with the p90. I’ve seen fozzy and aethor and even myself (once a year) hit way nuttier shots, obv the boys much more consistently than I. Fozzy was banned for clips way more sus than these and was unbanned because we realized he’s just good lol. If you spec 99% of players they look at the ground. One of the first tells of a good player is aiming at head level all of the time. Also, why would he hack if he literally was just unbanned for an unjust ban? It doesn’t make any sense. He doesn’t have the demeanor of the typical aimbotter.

Whether there were aim hacks or not I'm still thinking there were walls and spec detection along with scripts. Any hacks are bannable.

Like bhop scripts? Also what makes you think walls, is it the second clip?

(05-27-2019, 11:03 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(05-27-2019, 10:34 AM)nevo-iwnl- Wrote: Fozzy was banned for clips way more sus than these and was unbanned because we realized he’s just good lol.

Not even Fozzy could do the shit that Yeee did, lmao

He was like if Fozzy, Rue, and Jimbo had a kid and then put the kid on steroids

bruh you never saw fozzy or xyz in their prime. Yees flicks were 8/10 at best.
Yeah the second clip makes me think walls. And the spec detection is still sketchy, mostly only people with something to hide use it
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I was viewing yee earlier in the day and recording and never found anything I would consider hacking other than the bhop scripts. I did notice the spectator viewer though. I do however agree that the toxicity was not appropriate. During the day people would just play the game to have fun or aren't as good as them and they would flame people or call them stupid for not being good. Due to that reaction to anything slightly inconvenient to them should stay banned for the time being.
(05-27-2019, 11:50 AM)Battons Wrote: I was viewing yee earlier in the day and recording and never found anything I would consider hacking other than the bhop scripts. I did notice the spectator viewer though. I do however agree that the toxicity was not appropriate. During the day people would just play the game to have fun or aren't as good as them and they would flame people or call them stupid for not being good. Due to that reaction to anything slightly inconvenient to them should stay unbanned for the time being.

I def understand the trolling and shitty person aspect of it, but I gotta disagree with bhop scripts. It’s so easy to bhop on dink’s server and with the jump pack and some cheeky binds you can get going dummy fast. I’ve can easily reach like 550 on clshowpos on flat ground with no boosts besides jump pack and those are rookie numbers minime prob hit like 750