Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don’t wanna be that guy but
i looked at the ban report and yeah, theres not really enough evidence to say yeee is cheating (except bhop maybe? idk, its hard to detect bhop in gmod since its ridiculously easy, just like v34 source)

btw, knowing someone is spectated you isn't ""exactly"" cheating but it should be re-written in the rules that it is. you can make your own client that uses code to tell you and display when you are being spectating (these custom clients are rare, usually only a person with programming experience would have one. it's quite common on serious GMOD, and technically ghosting, but not hacking.)

i didnt see any proof of walls either, because in the clip where he killed aeth0r i think he was a traitor, and traitor's can just use radars or other means (pretty sure you can check in dlogs)

a 4 minute clip and a 10 second clip of really nothing shouldn't be his ban reason, i think witnesses should ban him for toxicity if he truly was, and upload screenshots of the toxicity and ban him on those terms instead of hacking, since the hacking evidence is weak at best. everyone on this thread says he was toxic, so i think everyone can all agree thats a good reason. plus he's banned from the forums, so i dont think anyone is wrong. ban is definitely warranted, but currently for the wrong terms.
"Rue the day."
an unhealthy balance of skill and toxicity.
[Image: 4JZPSYV.png]

Messages In This Thread
I don’t wanna be that guy but - by nevo-iwnl- - 05-27-2019, 10:34 AM
RE: I don’t wanna be that guy but - by Foxka - 05-27-2019, 11:02 AM
RE: I don’t wanna be that guy but - by Battons - 05-27-2019, 11:50 AM
RE: I don’t wanna be that guy but - by rue - 05-27-2019, 03:07 PM
RE: I don’t wanna be that guy but - by Foxka - 05-27-2019, 03:31 PM
RE: I don’t wanna be that guy but - by rue - 05-27-2019, 03:53 PM
RE: I don’t wanna be that guy but - by Foxka - 05-27-2019, 05:46 PM