Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Potato TTT Suggestions Thread
Hey there’s been a couple of things I feel like should be done to the surface of our TTT server. I don’t know much about the deep issues with coding and shit, but here are some I like to think simple things that can be changed. 

MAP ROTATION / VOTE:
- With knowledge that we are able to adjust addons, I was wondering if there was a way so it would not be repeated maps on the mapvote aka Crummy Cradle aka Dolls aka Dimmesdale 

WEAPON ADJUSTMENTS:
- Be able to shoot the AWP without a scope, but it has no crosshair.
- If you’re going to fix the DB drop and pick up more ammo glitch, fix it with the S&W and the HK
- Nerf the M16’s firerate and the Vector’s firerate + recoil “The gun flys up but doesn’t do anything” ~ Laced Xanax. Both are very accurate weapons which is enough already.
- Make the knife do 50 dmg, 2 hit kill. We already have a harpoon which does a one-hit-kill so don’t say it will be unfair to new players.
- Set a limit to the number of chickens you can spawn (an average player doesn’t use more than 3, I’d set the limit to 5 chickens).
- Remove the Spring Mine, useless item
- Remove Shuriken
- Fix Newton Launcher
- Re-skin the Harpoon as a pencil (Thank you Laced).

RULE ADJUSTMENTS:
- Update MOTD, ‘reasons to call suspicion’ needs to be more updated and enforced since a suspicion can lead to a player getting killed in overtime. Players call sus for the littlest things such as ‘staring at me’.
- I will continue to fight for adding the !exploits command into our server leading to this lovely thread TTT Map Exploit List. This is not something new since it can be found on our PH server.
- The following rule, I still believe it should be a KOS after a reasonable amount of warnings like the grapple hook warnings.

This thread is not meant to shit on anyone or meant to be just me talking, feel free to give your input on suggestions you have or critiques on my suggestions. 
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Another Potato TTT Suggestions Thread - by Mr.Potato - 06-06-2019, 04:55 PM