Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kitty Test Moderator??

Disregarding your time on server, I know you've been recovering from an illness and rest is important for recovery. 

The main reasons I'm giving you a minus 1 is due to your involvement in the community. 

Yes, you are active on discord but not so much on forums.  
To put it simply, I don't feel you've really stepped up to the role of Test Moderator. 

"What can you do to help the community?: I can help the community by helping other staff members with Ghosters, Haxors, Trolls, Mic Spammers, and people who go into spectators and sit in unassigned. 

Why do you want to help the community? What motivates me to help the community is that I can be able to catch ghosters really easily and be able to report them to staff and be able to eventually catch haxors."

You can accomplish all the tasks listed as a Trusted. 
Test Moderator means you're striving to do more than just notify staff of concerns. It means you're willing to take calculated action such as Temporarily banning players who are violating rules, until a Mod+ can deliver the full punishment. 

On topic of your forum activity, you have 10 threads total. Yes this meets the minimum requirements for becoming Test Moderator, but personally I'd like to see more involvement. 
I know we recently changed the banning rules/policy so having more ban request is difficult. 

We have many discussions as staff about changes, and it seems you withhold what you would say or have no opinion of the situation. 

AS you get more involved in these areas: 
Forums
Staff Discussions

I will have no problem giving you a more positive answer to your next application. 

You do meet the minimum requirements for the position of Test Moderator, but I do not feel you're ready for the responsibility yet. 

Best of luck Kitty, see you on the prop field and MC

Messages In This Thread
Kitty Test Moderator?? - by §5Kitty§9Qua_ke - 06-13-2019, 08:47 PM
RE: Kitty Test Moderator?? - by Alora - 06-13-2019, 09:37 PM
RE: Kitty Test Moderator?? - by §5Kitty§9Qua_ke - 06-14-2019, 12:50 AM
RE: Kitty Test Moderator?? - by Smurfmin - 06-14-2019, 01:10 AM
RE: Kitty Test Moderator?? - by Old Man Voss - 06-14-2019, 06:33 AM
RE: Kitty Test Moderator?? - by Avi - 06-14-2019, 12:22 PM
RE: Kitty Test Moderator?? - by §8Lt_Deathstar - 06-14-2019, 01:33 PM
RE: Kitty Test Moderator?? - by JustKuono - 06-14-2019, 03:55 PM
RE: Kitty Test Moderator?? - by Ryuji Sakamoto - 06-14-2019, 08:37 PM
RE: Kitty Test Moderator?? - by Abdel - 06-14-2019, 09:38 PM