Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kitty Test Moderator??
Hey Kitty, Thanks for Applying!

I want to share a few points before my final decision.

Kitty you said that because of school, your timezone, and your illness that you were going through that you couldn't make it onto server for a number of times. This is where your time hugely diminished. I checked all your other name changes and there wasn't any activity on them except for the one you displayed. You're on and off and, yes you do comment here and there in the forums. As far as the forum time goes, you are good.  It's ok to take a break here and there you are always allowed to. You've been getting on more this month and thats showing good progress. I feel like you haven't been on long enough to display more of what you can offer. Like Voss said, catching ghosters and hackers is exactly what a trusted can do too. On what you can do to help and why, those are things you can already do as a trusted, Tell us what you can do and why you want to help as Tmod. This will help more of us understand abit better your intentions on why you want to be moved up. 

You still have problems of Afk'ing from time to time, and getting distracted too easily. This happened this past month, where donors had to gag people while in your stead. Make sure that if you feel like you're going to be afk for a long period of time even if you feel like its going to be short to ping staff that you might need help. It happens to me all the time, I need to step out of the room alot and it ends up taking me more than expected. There's always room to improve more fore taking the next step. 

Kitty I don't feel like you're ready to be a Tmod just yet. Try to participate more in our recent staff talks about the server, don't feel like your voice doesn't matter just cause you're a trusted, all voices matter. Help dopey and deathstar on those ban requests and even when you're on by yourself. Ping staff when you need help on server, or if you need assistance with a hacker or more ghosters. 

It's going to be a (-1) from me kitty. Its summer for the server and there's going to be more people on during your afternoons. Show us more ban requests and the fruits of labors to become a Tmod.

Messages In This Thread
Kitty Test Moderator?? - by §5Kitty§9Qua_ke - 06-13-2019, 08:47 PM
RE: Kitty Test Moderator?? - by Alora - 06-13-2019, 09:37 PM
RE: Kitty Test Moderator?? - by §5Kitty§9Qua_ke - 06-14-2019, 12:50 AM
RE: Kitty Test Moderator?? - by Smurfmin - 06-14-2019, 01:10 AM
RE: Kitty Test Moderator?? - by Old Man Voss - 06-14-2019, 06:33 AM
RE: Kitty Test Moderator?? - by Avi - 06-14-2019, 12:22 PM
RE: Kitty Test Moderator?? - by §8Lt_Deathstar - 06-14-2019, 01:33 PM
RE: Kitty Test Moderator?? - by JustKuono - 06-14-2019, 03:55 PM
RE: Kitty Test Moderator?? - by Ryuji Sakamoto - 06-14-2019, 08:37 PM
RE: Kitty Test Moderator?? - by Abdel - 06-14-2019, 09:38 PM
RE: Kitty Test Moderator?? - by Sharky - 06-14-2019, 10:29 PM