Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dimitri Staff Application (Attempt 2)
Ingame Name: DIМIТЯI The Meat Tree (Past server aliases/names: DIMITЯI DД MƎДT TЯEE, Dimitri Yeetrovsky, Dimitri Petrenko, Blyatana Jones)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:205366477

Time Played:  140 Hours

When First Joined: March 24, 2019

Availability: 2:30 - 6:00AM Server Time (Time may change due to school, but will respond to Call-on Staff Pings  when at home, I'm mostly online in Holidays/Weekends)

Rank Desired: Trusted only

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I can watch the server at Early Morning, when most of you are sleeping/sleepy at that time. I can use my Time Zone as an Advantage since it would be an Afternoon in 2AM to 6AM, and I wont be sleepy.

Why do you want to help the community?: I love this server, i would like to watch over it as much as possible, and to help y'all when you want to sleep already or take a break from watching it at the early morning, so yep, I care about all of your sleeping hours

Have you previously been banned? No.

Have you previously applied for staff? https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication (I was confused at my requirements that time, now i'm not)

How did you find us?: I used to play in another PH Server (Wolvin's BB Prop Hunt) 2 years from now,.But for somewhat reason its been removed, I went to this server instead because it was on one of the top in "Rankings". 

Other: If your wondering if you haven't seen me that much in PH, I'm only online in 1AM to 6AM, which is an afternoon for me. And I'm willing to help this server with what I can do.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5566788]

"Chaos is a ladder. And my goatee makes me hotter than Dorne." - Petyr Baelish

Messages In This Thread
Dimitri Staff Application (Attempt 2) - by DIМIТЯI DД M∃ДT TЯEЁ - 07-01-2019, 01:23 AM
RE: Dimitri Staff Application (Attempt 2) - by Móno - 07-04-2019, 12:57 PM