Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dimitri Staff Application (Attempt 2)
Ingame Name: DIМIТЯI The Meat Tree (Past server aliases/names: DIMITЯI DД MƎДT TЯEE, Dimitri Yeetrovsky, Dimitri Petrenko, Blyatana Jones)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:205366477

Time Played:  140 Hours

When First Joined: March 24, 2019

Availability: 2:30 - 6:00AM Server Time (Time may change due to school, but will respond to Call-on Staff Pings  when at home, I'm mostly online in Holidays/Weekends)

Rank Desired: Trusted only

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I can watch the server at Early Morning, when most of you are sleeping/sleepy at that time. I can use my Time Zone as an Advantage since it would be an Afternoon in 2AM to 6AM, and I wont be sleepy.

Why do you want to help the community?: I love this server, i would like to watch over it as much as possible, and to help y'all when you want to sleep already or take a break from watching it at the early morning, so yep, I care about all of your sleeping hours

Have you previously been banned? No.

Have you previously applied for staff? https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication (I was confused at my requirements that time, now i'm not)

How did you find us?: I used to play in another PH Server (Wolvin's BB Prop Hunt) 2 years from now,.But for somewhat reason its been removed, I went to this server instead because it was on one of the top in "Rankings". 

Other: If your wondering if you haven't seen me that much in PH, I'm only online in 1AM to 6AM, which is an afternoon for me. And I'm willing to help this server with what I can do.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5566788]

"Chaos is a ladder. And my goatee makes me hotter than Dorne." - Petyr Baelish
-1 Russian Spy

All serious Note

+0 I havent had much game time with you to write a full script on your performance. However You have been good to me and others and have been very helpful. Carry on doing this and I might change that +0 to a +1
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
-1, mostly due to your lack of time on the server.

the effort in your app is a bit lacking, and unless you have more names that you didn't put in (please edit them in so I will change the vote to +0), this is your time on the server.

[Image: cf75baaf9ef85c6859a74ee1112c85d8.png]This is from the 1st name the 2nd name didn't have any more time, I looked at all of similar names and they too didn't have anymore time.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
(07-01-2019, 08:01 AM)Alora Wrote: -1, mostly due to your lack of time on the server.

the effort in your app is a bit lacking, and unless you have more names that you didn't put in (please edit them in so I will change the vote to +0), this is your time on the server.

[Image: cf75baaf9ef85c6859a74ee1112c85d8.png]This is from the 1st name the 2nd name didn't have any more time, I looked at all of similar names and they too didn't have anymore time.

Sorry about the names, I thought it would be the ones I was going to use in the future, guess I didn't, ive now edited the names I was using in the past while on the server. (I apologize for my lack of time, it was due to me being off on a long visit. Or I may not have converted my time to hours right, in which I will try to find out if thats the case)

(06-28-2019, 12:52 AM)DIМIТЯI The Meat Tree Wrote: I loved Battleships idea of adding swords to Prop Hunt

(Check her thread out first if ya haven't seen ithttps://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...0#pid61570)

And I thought to support her idea, why don't we share the swords we would actually want to have in real life? It can be any sword, real or fiction, from a book, a toy, model or from a game, again, any sword that you wish to have in your hands.

I would like Andúril, the sword Aragorn used in LOTR (sorry im too much of a geek.)  Heart

[Image: 46970-1532336916.jpg]

^Thats one example

So, whats your favorite sword?  :D

Special Note To Those that Know Me: You wont be seeing me in Prop Hunt that much anymore in a few days sadly, its the end of my Summer break, you might see me in Discord though, I'm happy to chat with y'all, you'd see me in weekends/holidays though.

[b]See you lads!  Heart

...And lightsabers count as swords as well hehe

Not here to vote, but I do have a question. You said in this post that you won't be seen in ph that much. Did something change? I know trusted is the rank where you learn the ropes, but I don't see a point in giving it someone who won't be around often.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(07-01-2019, 12:14 PM)? NoToast ? Wrote:
(06-28-2019, 12:52 AM)DIМIТЯI The Meat Tree Wrote: I loved Battleships idea of adding swords to Prop Hunt

(Check her thread out first if ya haven't seen ithttps://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...0#pid61570)

And I thought to support her idea, why don't we share the swords we would actually want to have in real life? It can be any sword, real or fiction, from a book, a toy, model or from a game, again, any sword that you wish to have in your hands.

I would like Andúril, the sword Aragorn used in LOTR (sorry im too much of a geek.)  Heart

[Image: 46970-1532336916.jpg]

^Thats one example

So, whats your favorite sword?  :D

Special Note To Those that Know Me: You wont be seeing me in Prop Hunt that much anymore in a few days sadly, its the end of my Summer break, you might see me in Discord though, I'm happy to chat with y'all, you'd see me in weekends/holidays though.

[b]See you lads!  Heart

...And lightsabers count as swords as well hehe

Not here to vote, but I do have a question. You said in this post that you won't be seen in ph that much. Did something change? I know trusted is the rank where you learn the ropes, but I don't see a point in giving it someone who won't be around often.

Yes that is true, as stated on my Availability "Time may change due to school" but I am still available to watch the server for probably an hour or more in weekdays depending if I'm not busy when my time changes, and I did say I would respond to the call-on staff, I would answer the ping as early as I can do in 2AM to 5AM.

I hope that will satisfy your answer m'lord.

Since time zones exist, I can't give my personal thoughts on whether or not you should be Trusted. But there are times I had played with you in low amount of times. I do want to state that you need to increase your in-game activity time. I know you have school and other real life stuff, but activity is extremely important. Just like any other staffs saying this is VOLUNTEERING. Its not an requirement, we're not telling all players to apply for staff. If you have real life to be dealt with, then do that first THEN start playing, not vice versa. Everyone already said this, but real life comes first. I love this community and wanted to give anyone a second chance, but the lack of time is what I'm looking for, aside from attitudes.

Another concerning part is not helping as much or being into certain situations where you lack of assisting. All I can say is improve your time in-game (your time on Discord and the forums are alright). In the meantime, I assure you aren't ready for this position at this moment. But in all regards, good luck.
+0

Having had many opportunities to play on server with you, I don't have any issues with you acquiring trusted. 

While we've been on together I've seen you be quite friendly and helpful to newer players. 
Since your last application you've doubled your time on server (being about a month and a half between first and second application), which I see as a good thing. 

Yes real life can get a hold of us, and things aren't always certain; however, I believe you deserve a chance. 
You were very ambitious with applying before and I still believe that's the case. 

I personally feel that during our time zones we need some more trusted staff to help sustain the server. 

Best of luck Dimitri 
Hey Dimitri Thanks for applying!

Dimitri I've personally seen you more than once on the server, you're quite quiet but you're proactive in the chat and you're helpful when you see anything out of the ordinary. It helps a lot. You may be on during a point on the server that can help us, and that will help a lot more. I also wanted to ask you to tone it down on the name changes, its not much of a requirement, but i did have a hard time looking through 30+ names to pin point your time on the server. Don't get me wrong, I know you've been on and I can vouch for you. 

When it comes to staffing on server, activity is something we do need. Yeah, like midnight said, its voluntary and you can come join us when you can. I do also want to re-enforce that your life comes first, and If you feel like school is going to get in the way, make sure to tackle it first. We will still be here to welcome you back, but you also need your sleep for your first priorities. Don't feel loss of courage if you don't make it. There are plenty of other times where you can show us you're still around. 

Its going to be a (-1) from me, keep the vibe going, I hope to see you around during my nights(your evenings). Good luck everywhere, especially in school.
(07-04-2019, 09:40 PM)Abdel Wrote: Hey Dimitri Thanks for applying!

Dimitri I've personally seen you more than once on the server, you're quite quiet but you're proactive in the chat and you're helpful when you see anything out of the ordinary. It helps a lot. You may be on during a point on the server that can help us, and that will help a lot more. I also wanted to ask you to tone it down on the name changes, its not much of a requirement, but i did have a hard time looking through 30+ names to pin point your time on the server. Don't get me wrong, I know you've been on and I can vouch for you. 

When it comes to staffing on server, activity is something we do need. Yeah, like midnight said, its voluntary and you can come join us when you can. I do also want to re-enforce that your life comes first, and If you feel like school is going to get in the way, make sure to tackle it first. We will still be here to welcome you back, but you also need your sleep for your first priorities. Don't feel loss of courage if you don't make it. There are plenty of other times where you can show us you're still around. 

Its going to be a (-1) from me, keep the vibe going, I hope to see you around during my nights(your evenings). Good luck everywhere, especially in school.

I've been thinking about what you and Midnight have said for the past few days, and you may be right, school will have to come first for now.

If it is possible to de-apply for this, I wish to, and I will happily apply again in the Summer next year. (Or Christmas)

I will stick around in weekends/holidays for a hello.

Thank you for all of your advice, and for giving me the chance to apply.