Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dimitri Staff Application (Attempt 2)
Since time zones exist, I can't give my personal thoughts on whether or not you should be Trusted. But there are times I had played with you in low amount of times. I do want to state that you need to increase your in-game activity time. I know you have school and other real life stuff, but activity is extremely important. Just like any other staffs saying this is VOLUNTEERING. Its not an requirement, we're not telling all players to apply for staff. If you have real life to be dealt with, then do that first THEN start playing, not vice versa. Everyone already said this, but real life comes first. I love this community and wanted to give anyone a second chance, but the lack of time is what I'm looking for, aside from attitudes.

Another concerning part is not helping as much or being into certain situations where you lack of assisting. All I can say is improve your time in-game (your time on Discord and the forums are alright). In the meantime, I assure you aren't ready for this position at this moment. But in all regards, good luck.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dimitri Staff Application (Attempt 2) - by Móno - 07-04-2019, 12:57 PM