Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Thoughts from an outsider
(02-25-2017, 06:10 PM)-Wv- Dralga ãƒ„ Wrote: I used to be a part of this community 2 years ago. Drama happened and i wound up leaving after be demoted.
My point here is that i'm not even a part of this community anymore and i can see how corrupted it has turned out to be.
Im not really worried about the opinions of anyone still here.
However, there seems to be a small clique, with Rippe at the center, that if you get on their bad side, you are gone.
Dinkleberg's TTT used to be a server i would strive to be better than. It was my own personal competition because it used to be a good community with some nice people that i was friends with. 
This community isnt worth competing against anymore. It's full of corrupt people that dont want their little bubble burst.
There are still a few people that are good inside of the staff, but there arent many.
Everyone here is welcome with open arms over at Wv (minus Rippe) 

As for the lycan and Ted incident, im not sure what happened with Ted (cool dude and an amazing staff member that taught me from the beginning), but Lycan. You banned your strongest and most dedicated staff member for what? Him letting someone know she was being shit talked behind her back?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/2.../image.png

[Image: RVGcop6.gif] [Image: tumblr_ojwe8tynHh1uzh224o1_500.gif]
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]

Messages In This Thread