Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Thoughts from an outsider
Temp banned*

and no the server isn't "corrupt" we just don't appreciate staff shitting on other staff.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-25-2017, 06:14 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Temp banned*

and no the server isn't "corrupt" we just don't appreciate staff shitting on other staff.

like ya'll never did that to new staff members or people who just joined the server
Looks like your forums are glitched. They must be protecting Rippe's Bubble

Lemme repost this.

When i see screenshots of Rippe telling a staff member that he is going to get demoted for having sexual relations with a minor, my opinion is pretty valid.

--There are places i can post this where it wont get deleted. If you want to respond, then do it. Dont delete it.--
You know your server is fucked up when people are scared to say an opinion because they're afraid of demotion.

I can say this is true with me. There are times when I haven't said things or done things that shouldn't even be thought of as banable for fear of demotion, because I've worked pretty hard (well, as hard as you can with this sort of thing) to get to where I am today, and I would hate for all of that to be taken away from me just because I screenshotted a conversation or said an opinion....
I understand he has been warned before, but why don't you just remove him from the d i s c o r d

o well
[Image: giphy.gif]
To add on, a few months ago (when i first met Rits and heard about Rippe, this was when you still used enjin) I joined and Rippe was very toxic and harassed me. I was on an alt account, so he had no idea it was me. But when a staff member starts to tell me to constantly fuck off, its not very inviting.

One more quote that i was reminded about.

"Our community pool is large enough, we can pick and choose which personalities we want here" - Rippe
Forums in about 5 goddamn seconds

[Image: AggNclq.gif]
[Image: tumblr_nbvctftuba1rxmai6o4_500.gif?w=736]
[Image: tumblr_my4tqqjlSf1qzdga6o1_400.gif]
Indoor hobbies[edit]
All good things you can do except start shit and stir the pot here
(02-25-2017, 06:30 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Forums in about 5 goddamn seconds

[Image: AggNclq.gif]
[Image: tumblr_nbvctftuba1rxmai6o4_500.gif?w=736]
[Image: tumblr_my4tqqjlSf1qzdga6o1_400.gif]

[Image: eWM1YRA.gif]
[Image: tenor.gif]
(02-25-2017, 06:10 PM)-Wv- Dralga ãƒ„ Wrote: I used to be a part of this community 2 years ago. Drama happened and i wound up leaving after be demoted.
My point here is that i'm not even a part of this community anymore and i can see how corrupted it has turned out to be.
Im not really worried about the opinions of anyone still here.
However, there seems to be a small clique, with Rippe at the center, that if you get on their bad side, you are gone.
Dinkleberg's TTT used to be a server i would strive to be better than. It was my own personal competition because it used to be a good community with some nice people that i was friends with. 
This community isnt worth competing against anymore. It's full of corrupt people that dont want their little bubble burst.
There are still a few people that are good inside of the staff, but there arent many.
Everyone here is welcome with open arms over at Wv (minus Rippe) 

As for the lycan and Ted incident, im not sure what happened with Ted (cool dude and an amazing staff member that taught me from the beginning), but Lycan. You banned your strongest and most dedicated staff member for what? Him letting someone know she was being shit talked behind her back?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/2.../image.png

[Image: RVGcop6.gif] [Image: tumblr_ojwe8tynHh1uzh224o1_500.gif]
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]