I got banned...despite serving all my slays
(07-09-2019, 11:13 AM)Juice (2) Wrote: Hi, I am sorry for causing you all so much trouble. Honestly I didn't remember the crummy cradle incident until all of you had reminded me of it, and for that I am sorry. I admit I deserved what I got, and ask for forgiveness.

Hello everyone, I apologize for the crummy cradle incident, forgive me. It was admittedly childish behavior, and those innos had no reason to be killed. I was a complete ass for doing what I did, I am sorry, and please forgive me.

Just make a ban request with the correct format. The admins probably won't do much until you do. Thank you for actually apologizing though

EDIT: didn't see the update. +1 for reduction. 1st offense. The original post was kinda sketchy, but you've seemed to matured on the situation.

EDIT: EDIT: Reduction to a month+
former admin2

Messages In This Thread
RE: I got banned...despite serving all my slays - by Deadpool - 07-09-2019, 11:54 AM