I got banned...despite serving all my slays
Ingame Name: Juice

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83507532

Who Banned You: Dakota

Reason For Ban: I"ll be honest, I was being a complete dickhead, and used the home run bat to knock 3 innos from crummy cradle to the bottom. Why'd I do it? Just for a joke, it wasn't meant to be taken seriously, but unfortunately it did. Forgive me, I won't do it again. It was childish what I did, and I understand why I got banned. 

Length of Ban: Perma ban

Reason for Mods to Unban: I promise not to do something this radical again, and will always follow the rules. I admit it was childish of me to pull a stunt like that, I am sorry, and wish to comeback to this server as I did every night after a whole days of work to hang out with the community members, and say jokes. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I don't think I have. 

Other: I will now go public, and admit on a seperate thread that I deserved the ban, and ask the people of the group to forgive me.
no you were banned for mass as a d you killed 3 innos with a bat on crummycradle
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
You'll want to fill this out in the correct section:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...POSTING--8
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
please reorganize your thoughts into this format:
Ingame Name:

SteamID:

Who Banned You:

Reason For Ban:

Length of Ban:

Reason for Mods to Unban:

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):

Other:
Hi Juice!

Firstly, please follow the format that Gabe has kindly provided for you.

Second, here is the reason you were banned:
[Image: o1EuY2D.jpg]

You killed 2 innos and I believe the last person survived, but you still hit him for 35 hp, which is attempted RDM.

Ban reason should be changed to attempted mass tho
Wait, if you’re a long time player shouldn’t you know not to idk, mass? Attempt mass specifically.
Just because you’ve been around for quite some time doesn’t mean you’re exempt from punishment, please be more mindful.
Attempting to kill 3 people with a baseball bat as a detective is pretty self explanatory, come on now. You truly should've known better
(07-08-2019, 02:01 PM)Hani Wrote: Wait, if you’re a long time player shouldn’t you know not to idk, mass? Attempt mass specifically.
Just because you’ve been around for quite some time doesn’t mean you’re exempt from punishment, please be more mindful.

And just because no staff who could ban were on at the time doesn't mean you won't get banned even if slays are served if it's for mass
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Hi, I am sorry for causing you all so much trouble. Honestly I didn't remember the crummy cradle incident until all of you had reminded me of it, and for that I am sorry. I admit I deserved what I got, and ask for forgiveness.

Hello everyone, I apologize for the crummy cradle incident, forgive me. It was admittedly childish behavior, and those innos had no reason to be killed. I was a complete ass for doing what I did, I am sorry, and please forgive me.
(07-09-2019, 11:13 AM)Juice (2) Wrote: Hi, I am sorry for causing you all so much trouble. Honestly I didn't remember the crummy cradle incident until all of you had reminded me of it, and for that I am sorry. I admit I deserved what I got, and ask for forgiveness.

Hello everyone, I apologize for the crummy cradle incident, forgive me. It was admittedly childish behavior, and those innos had no reason to be killed. I was a complete ass for doing what I did, I am sorry, and please forgive me.

Just make a ban request with the correct format. The admins probably won't do much until you do. Thank you for actually apologizing though

EDIT: didn't see the update. +1 for reduction. 1st offense. The original post was kinda sketchy, but you've seemed to matured on the situation.

EDIT: EDIT: Reduction to a month+
former admin2