Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions on making the server better
(07-09-2019, 08:41 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(07-09-2019, 07:55 PM)Deadpool Wrote: Fixing server hit reg:

This has been an ongoing issue for quite some time and I know Dink has tried to fix it before, so hopefully, this is something that can get resolved or at least improved a bit in the near future. 

Certain maps being played too much:
I kinda like this idea, hopefully this is something Dink is able to do. It gets repetitive if we play the same maps over and over again imo. If not, changing the crash map every once in a while or having it set to random if possible wouldn't be bad either.

Krusty Krab:
I haven't made it a secret that I despise this map, so this may seem a little bias. I still believe that this map is too small for our 32 slot server and is only here for a nostalgia/meme purpose. While that is cool and all, I'd rather not have a broken nostalgia map and would much rather have one that is playable without too many major issues. Bikini Bottom is also a far better alternative imo and there is no need for both(if bikini bottom did get added, i might've missed that it did.) If anything, I think it should be removed and properly tested outside of the main server before coming back for the third time. It seems like every time it is added a new issue comes out about it.

Krusty Krab is too small, not enough ammo spawns, I've literally watched players spawn inside each other and die, and spawn inside of the Chum Bucket doors. That map doesn't have much to offer in terms of T traps, secrets, or anything else that's remotely interesting. Remove it imo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestions on making the server better - by Laced Xanax - 07-09-2019, 08:44 PM