Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions on making the server better

I agree with maps being played way too often. There are also quite a few maps that barely ever see any play, and will never see play because they're unpopular. Along with maps having some form of cooldown, I believe that we should add some new maps. If anyone who reads this hasn't yet, go check out The Map Suggestion Thread and suggest some maps that we could test out. We've already been testing quite a few. I feel as though some new maps would freshen things up and potentially help with the fact that the same 5 maps are played on repeat.
Also yeah, hitreg is bad. But I understand that it's not exactly a simple and easy fix, and will take time to find the right fix. Gmod isn't exactly a flawless game, and it will never be perfect.

[Image: b_560x95.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestions on making the server better - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 07-09-2019, 10:38 PM