Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions on making the server better
Hit Reg:
Thought this was fixed a while back or at least considerably better , the addon we use to help improve it is up to date. This is becoming an increasingly difficult issue to diagnose, but me and Juan will do what we can.

Cooldown:
This mapvote has cooldown enabled and is currently set to 3 maps. If this number should be higher it can be easily raised to something agreed upon.

Krusty Krab:
She gone. Weapons thing was an easy fix but the map is too small for the server and something is up with the spawns.

Thanks for making this thread, Deadpool. Suggestion threads are the easiest way for me to get stuff done and have it all complied somewhere. I'll have some time off work next week so I should be able to make a little time to look at the backend of things and try to figure out what's going on with the hitreg.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestions on making the server better - by Dinkleberg >:( - 07-10-2019, 06:59 PM