Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions on making the server better
(07-11-2019, 08:46 AM)Dinkleberg > Wrote: As for the lag, crashing, and bad hitreg, do these issues seem to be be same or similar with very few people on the server or only start becoming a problem when lots of people are online?

I know there tends to be server hiccups at times when players are attempting to connect to the server. This has been an issue for awhile, and tends to happen more frequently with more players on the server. Hitreg and crashes on the other hand, are hard to get a read on. Crashes tend to happen frequently, yet unpredictable at times.

As for hitreg, I'm not entirely sure whether or not the current number of players connected to the server have anything to do with bad registrations. Maybe increase the tickrate back to what it was awhile back? I'm not sure.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestions on making the server better - by Christian - 07-11-2019, 10:49 AM