Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharky Moderator Application
(07-11-2019, 10:25 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: An individual who wanted to keep their identity private has given me permission to copy/paste their post here.

I dont want to post this on his app, but I dont feel sharky should be mod at all considering what has happened recently, and with the convenient evidence that resurfaced about all those other accounts and this "brother" trolling. I dont trust sharky with the a mod position. I also don't wanna bring it up and want to just leave it with you guys. Also, kinda obvious that since andre got mod that he would apply a few days later, idk it rubs me the wrong way that hes just applying after all that happen

I dont know why you dont trust me with Mod as My intentions in this server has never to be toxic nor to be a lier. My main purpose is to be a well known player that can help in anyway I can.

I hope that this accident doesnt affect any further Applications If this one gets denied. And Ill carry on doing my duties and hopefully gain the trust of this unknown player. And I can only move forward from this and I hope you see my intentions in this server is good not bad.

I respect the staff of every server and thats why I jump from server to server to get to know everyone.

However with the Andre Application - I would like if Im not compared to another great staff member - He applied and he was worthy of the Mod Rank. Me however , I am testing the water - Seeing If Im also worthy of this Rank. I know my timing was bad - But Ive been Test Mod for maybe 2 and a half months , so You can see Im learning new things as well.

This Comment I have received will be another stage Ill happily work on and Ill be happy to work even harder.

Hope this doesnt come off as to strong  - Im happy I got something to work with :)
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member

Messages In This Thread
Sharky Moderator Application - by Sharky - 07-09-2019, 02:02 AM
RE: Moderator Application - Sharky PH - by Andre - 07-09-2019, 04:21 AM
RE: Moderator Application - Sharky PH - by Sharky - 07-09-2019, 08:42 AM
RE: Sharky Moderator Application - by Ēmęřăķ - 07-10-2019, 08:27 PM
RE: Sharky Moderator Application - by killerZoreo - 07-10-2019, 07:58 PM
RE: Sharky Moderator Application - by Sharky - 07-10-2019, 09:08 PM