Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharky Moderator Application
History Name:[RedSharky / Sharky / Fisher /LeftShark Plyco

Main Ingame Name - Sharky

Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:235117013

Time Played:  5 weeks 6 days 0 Hours 

When First Joined: Around July - Came back In August

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): .8am - 3pm Mondays to Fridays / 12pm - 8pm Saturdays to Sundays 

Rank Desired ( Trusted / Test Mod / Mod

Current Rank: Test Moderator

What can you do to help the community? Provide a safe and caring environment for younger kids that Join and to make sure we are a Troll / Hacker free zone.

Why do you want to help the community?: Knowing Im doing something good for a community helps boost my confidence.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 

Trusted 

-https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication  ( Denied ) 
-https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication  ( Denied )
-https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-the-charm( Denied )
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ted-Part-4  (Approved)

Test Moderator

- https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Test-Me-Application-2019 (Approved)

How did you find us?:  Through  a friend

Other:

Im willing to learn from my mistakes and I would like to hear the pros and cons in this App on my performance. I've had a lot of ups and downs on this road as Test Mod and Im happy that I've found the urge to play more and more. I also now the rules inside and Out ( kinda getting use to the new ones as well) So I can help new players understand rules and the know how to play basics.

I spend most of my time rebuilding Murder , finding new ways to bring players and when there are more then enough players I jump over to prop hunt and when prop-hunt have at least 2 to 4 staff I jump to murder. Im also active on the forums pretty much everyday. So I can fill out bans that are uploaded and can do night watches as well in the early bird hours.

Denied or Approved , it wont change the way I feel about this server. 

Thank you for taking your time on looking at my App  :) And Ill see you all on the prop Field.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Hey Sharky, I'm glad to see you've applied for moderator.

I know a lot of things have happened in the past regarding your computer, accounts, password, siblings, and life, etc...
What I've noticed recently is when you're on you're great at communicating with everyone like the other day the server was hectic, and I could tell you were a little confuzzled (if that's how you spell it) and you messaged admin chat and you asked if I could take voice chat while you took msg chat and it helped a great deal because we were able to solve everything and get thing handled out. 
Also when you're on with me you handle situations very well you keep it calm and collective and that's how I roll. I would like to see more of this as time continues on. As of now, you know basically everything you are familiar with players people like playing with you and you handle situations well. I don't see why you should not have a chance at this position. I personally think you would do great. +1 from me good luck with the application sharky.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Just on That I am starting to arrange on who does what and where. Like for e.g Mic spammers happen to go I wouldnt like to see 3 staff showing the Do not Mic spam Bind cause that would be kinda confusing for the defendant.

Another thing is shyness. Ill definitely get more out there and stuff. I think Im to passive aggressive.  Im kinda like Fun at one stage and take my role kinda to serious. Another is the rule changing and discord as well. 

Ill keep myself up to date on new rules and on more often in discord to add to ideas or in the discussion. 

This will definitely be something Ill train myself in for sure.

Thanks Andre for this insight. Ill see you on the field cowboy
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
no feedback just bumping so people can see
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I can't +1 or -1 because I'm not active in ph, but I will say what I have observed about Sharky outside of prophunt. Sharky is very active on the forums, trying his best to help out people who need it. He is definitely devoted to dinks as a whole being Trusted on Murder, Tmod on Prop Hunt (for now) and death run, and moderately active on TTT. Although I can't say anything about Sharky in prophunt, I will say good luck on getting mod. :)
+1 For me I think you've come a long way from Trusted to TMod, your really good with players and also dealing with situations you handle them well amongst, with ghosters and hackers. You like to help out a lot, i think you would make a good Moderator. Good luck
[Image: titan.gif]
(07-10-2019, 07:58 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: I can't +1 or -1 because I'm not active in ph, but I will say what I have observed about Sharky outside of prophunt. Sharky is very active on the forums, trying his best to help out people who need it. He is definitely devoted to dinks as a whole being Trusted on Murder, Tmod on Prop Hunt (for now) and death run, and moderately active on TTT. Although I can't say anything about Sharky in prophunt, I will say good luck on getting mod. :)

Thanks man for your feedback -  Yeah I love to stay involved not only in PH but all around / Getting to know a whole new group of people is an awesome thing , except for the rdm I receive in TTT.

(07-10-2019, 08:27 PM)[test]Titan17 Wrote: +1 For me I think you've come a long way from Trusted to TMod, your really good with players and also dealing with situations you handle them well amongst, with ghosters and hackers. You like to help out a lot, i think you would make a good Moderator. Good luck

Thanks Titan for the feed back on my performance. Im still learning more and more as I staff on the server. All staff have different ways of dealing with these situation and I hope to learn new and better ways along the road.

See you on the PH dance floor
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
An individual who wanted to keep their identity private has given me permission to copy/paste their post here.

I dont want to post this on his app, but I dont feel sharky should be mod at all considering what has happened recently, and with the convenient evidence that resurfaced about all those other accounts and this "brother" trolling. I dont trust sharky that it wont happen again especially in a mod position. I also don't wanna bring it up and want to just leave it with you guys. Also, kinda obvious that since andre got mod that he would apply a few days later, idk it rubs me the wrong way that hes just applying after all that happened
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(07-11-2019, 10:25 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: An individual who wanted to keep their identity private has given me permission to copy/paste their post here.

I dont want to post this on his app, but I dont feel sharky should be mod at all considering what has happened recently, and with the convenient evidence that resurfaced about all those other accounts and this "brother" trolling. I dont trust sharky with the a mod position. I also don't wanna bring it up and want to just leave it with you guys. Also, kinda obvious that since andre got mod that he would apply a few days later, idk it rubs me the wrong way that hes just applying after all that happen

I dont know why you dont trust me with Mod as My intentions in this server has never to be toxic nor to be a lier. My main purpose is to be a well known player that can help in anyway I can.

I hope that this accident doesnt affect any further Applications If this one gets denied. And Ill carry on doing my duties and hopefully gain the trust of this unknown player. And I can only move forward from this and I hope you see my intentions in this server is good not bad.

I respect the staff of every server and thats why I jump from server to server to get to know everyone.

However with the Andre Application - I would like if Im not compared to another great staff member - He applied and he was worthy of the Mod Rank. Me however , I am testing the water - Seeing If Im also worthy of this Rank. I know my timing was bad - But Ive been Test Mod for maybe 2 and a half months , so You can see Im learning new things as well.

This Comment I have received will be another stage Ill happily work on and Ill be happy to work even harder.

Hope this doesnt come off as to strong  - Im happy I got something to work with :)
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
Don't get me wrong, I think you do an alright job on the server when staffing, there were a couple of instances where you weren't attentive when things were happening while I was on but it happens. However, with things that have gone on recently and past instances, I don't think you're ready to step up to moderator at this time. Part of being a moderator is being able to gather sufficient evidence for bans as well as handling ban requests; one thing I think you need to work on a bit more is gathering sufficient evidence for bans and recognizing how much evidence is enough. For these reasons I will -1 this application.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~